Quote Originally Posted by r0mster View Post
This solution isn't going to do anything to the market except improve it.

Putting free tutorials out for everyone to see is what drives 5$ flashers, and these 5$ do-it-yourself/all-in-one dvd. Those dvds are full of the free solutions posted in the forums not copies of easyflasher.

So when a 5$ flasher has the option of free tut or pay 10$...I would think their choice is obvious.

Some people may do stuff manually, but we prefer to automate the process so to avoid human error. That way you can make a mistake on mdn/min and thats it, instead of going through dozens of settings to find the culprit.

This software is no different from any other flashing software yet none of them are accused of anything like this, and they sell to ANYBODY with cash. And we don't. I still do not understand what is unclear about it. People before us have long ruined the market. If anything we are going to save flashing by putting the flashing back into the stores. Instead of fueling anyone with an internet connection.
dude i am not sure who you are i assume you are from m-f suite. but i specifically asked kirk if this was for sale to ne1 and the reply was it is for sale to who ever wants it.
so if that doesnt mean ne thing then why does you saying its not mean ne thing?

and you know the free tuts are for peeps that have the pst's like workshop and others that cost money,that the 5 dollar flashers dont have.

dont complain about the free solutions because are we to believe that this software doesnt incorporate any of that??? hell yes it does,everything in there was derived from the free tuts.because there isnt one thing in there that we cant find the same result for in one of the forums for free,except maybe mms on the samung droids.thats the only thing that isnt free,and actually there is many apn's out there some may be working,some may not.
me- i have a software that puts mms on every single droid made with the excption of thunderbolt.it takes about 10 seconds to run it uses the native mms on the phone not an app.

am i selling it yes,to anyone ...absolutly not.why..because i am responsible,i am not saying your not.but i was told this suite is for sale to ne 1 peroid.

enough said lets put this to bed....time will tell. lets just get on with the testing of it and the fixing of it to make it better...so our wifes and helpers that use it dont look like dummies..lol
oh and houdini is junk and only flashes t&t so never was a threat.