Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: easyflasher software - free setup for cdma gurus members thanks whitey10tc

i am sure that is the reason it changes the spc to 5's so you cant ota and change the nv making the flash not work. we always use ota on all androids now because it ads nationwide or make it work in partner coverage,whatever it rights to the phone along with one of the "all in plans" will get the customer the sprint coverage. so i am pretty sure there will be no nationwide with phones flashed with this software unless the spc is changed back to 0's and the phone is ota'd, someone needs to try and make sure if its still gonna work after ota.

fyi cricket changed there ota about a month ago or so and it now works on androids usung the 60z,we tested it,flashed a phone drove to lawerence,ks {partner coverage only} with one that was ota'd an one that was'nt and it only works when the phone is ota'd after the flash,otherwise it roams on verizon.

being honest i could/would respect this software and the creator if it was regulated,and i mean really regulated to only be sold to dealers and professionals,otherwise it is truly the holy grail of the 5 dollar flasher. to me just saying well i am only gonna sell it to peeps i know is
    not regulation,if the creator is seriously gonna enforce it ,then it will have concrete wording,disclaimers or something to that effect.

our community is pissed because the very thing we all hate (5 dollar flashers),is being handed to our customers,i mean you guys have been dealing with same thing we have the cl flashers and the idiots who kill the market for legitamate deslers who have paid the price to be legitamate. surly it is not that hard to understand.

obviously this product needs tested,there are many bugs,so really you need our help,so regulate it properly and dont break it off in our ass's
    with selling it to our customers,your selling it to your customers as well, i mean kirk the guy that used to hit your store for a 50 dollar flash now does it his self and what do you get? a couple of bucks? while your making that decision for the rest of us to? how does that work? i choose the 50 bucks. and to keep my lights on.

sorry to vent guys, this is a forum for discussion.those are my thoughts,what do you guys think?
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 05-27-2011 at 09:15 AM.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

BABY NEWB

Default Re: easyflasher software - free setup for cdma gurus members thanks whitey10tc

Quote Originally Posted by wthigon View Post
    Why do you need my address and phone number?
    This is why we ask for the information. To control who gets it. I do not see nobody going after houdinisoft or flashtotalk they sell the same type software.

Rich you seem to concern with the craiglist flasher. I know that the profits have went to **** with cricket as we our both dealers and that July first we are all totally screw. I have an ex employee who I fired for stealing and now dose $10 flashes on craiglist with the software he took from me. I can cry about it or look at ways to get that business back. I been in this business longer than anybody else, there will always be someone cheaper, we just have to be better.

The software has been out for 5 days and there been 1 or 2 phones that have bugs in it and small ones. What about the 150 others phones people are having no trouble with?

This is a software that makes flashing easy. Like it or not that what it was made for and that what it dose.

CDMA GURUS Booster

we charge 80bucks to full flash most droids,no matter how much better or how long we warranty it for we can neither compete or stay open if we must lower our prices to 10 bucks,
    why do i gotta tell you this bro,this is something you already know.

i couldnt agree with you more about the new compensations,we only get 15 bucks unless we sell a new plan is bu***it.and they are gonna charge us for every phone we have in our inventory??? i will not order more cricket phones until this is in effect.

kirk please understand i could care less about the software and if every dealer in the country uses it,i hope you get rich off it,but it irritates the hell out of me if it is gonna be put in the hands of my customers and the idiots flashing without any real investment in this biz. so i will say it agian bro and you know it we cant compete with that.

all i am saying is that you guys need to regulate it fairly or you will kill the whole market period.

you cant argue with that it is a fact,the market will go down to 15 dollars a flash,and not only can no store survive with the new dealer compensations, but we cant survive with selling 15 dollar flashes either. its a fact.

See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

Newb

Captain,

I just want to know two thing about the software

- After full flash, can the LG Optimus do *228 or not?
    - If it can't do *228 is there anyway I can manually enter MDN/MIN/SID?

I want to sale them pre-flash to cricket.

Thank you

CDMA GURUS Booster

it changes the spc to 555555 so you will have to use workshop to write mdn,min,sid,or change the spc to zero's then ota.but ota may change nv items making some features not work,i am gonna try that today and see what effect if any it has.i will report back.

BABY NEWB

Rich said it correct, I look forward to see what Rich finds out. Maybe on androids we leave the spc at all zeros to allow the over the air programing, just an idea.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast