Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Re: easyflasher software - free setup for cdma gurus members thanks whitey10tc

If you choose MetroPCS you can only choose Verizon as original carrier and LG is only choice for phone?

BABY NEWB
    Mobile Files Advisor

Default Re: easyflasher software - free setup for cdma gurus members thanks whitey10tc

When I tested this and I disabled the Native MMS Notifications it also disabled notifications all together for the new Mms client as well.

BABY NEWB

What reseller did you purchase the software from?

BABY NEWB
    Mobile Files Advisor

I didnt purchase the software at all. I know who wrote the software, we talked and I tested out the android setup.
    I was just wondering if it was fixed.

Apprentice

It was never broken nothing to fix It worked from go Amo if you would of done it properly it would of worked I know you didnt have directions when you tested it. Like kirk said disable messaging on the orginal app and problem solved. Its a overall simple solution for shop owners to allow there employees to flash phones when they are not there. I've had shop owners that went on vacation knowing they didnt have to teamviewer in to flash 90% of the phones that came threw there shop In less then a minute most phones are full flashed and the customer leaves happy. Store owner gets a break and if you have multiple stores your not running back and forth or transfering phones.

Premium Member

Is this program for Dealers only or can anyone buy it?

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast