Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Default Re: easyflasher software - free setup for cdma gurus members thanks whitey10tc

As you guys know...we all talk via email, PM, Palringo whatever. I am concerned that you guys are giving this away for free to every tom, dick and flasher.
    Lmao really? Do you really think that someone will work for 8 months to give something away for free? Seriously.

We are trying to run a business here. Its not a hobby on the weekends.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: easyflasher software - free setup for cdma gurus members thanks whitey10tc

now wait a minute,i was under the impression that the software was free,it was the flashes that were 5 and 10 bucks.

and there was no qualifications to getting/using it,just pay 5 or 10 when you use it. is that wrong?
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    now wait a minute,i was under the impression that the software was free,it was the flashes that were 5 and 10 bucks.

and there was no qualifications to getting/using it,just pay 5 or 10 when you use it. is that wrong?
    Well the exe is free to download yes. But you can't use the software without an account, and you cannot get an account without going through an authorized reseller.

I cannot speak for other resellers, personally I do not allow just anyone. I prefer to sell to techs and stores that I am familiar with or can find out about. Real business, none of this street jockey bs.

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post

I think Password asked earlier if anybody could buy it and was answered "It is intended for dealers, not for individual use."

So while there may not be a qualification for one that is known in the flashing community, I believe that if Joe Blow from Kansas was inquiring to purchase it "questions" might be asked. The software itself is free, it is the PIN's "credits" that cost.

I will be reporting on the cricket Hero and Evo on Saturday and a couple feature phones also. But one I saw has a very short list is Sanyo for cricket. I'm still flashing the old ones like scp-5500 and 8100. LOL! So I would like to see some support for the older models also.

Newb

I have a many LG Optimus S from Sprint need to flash and have a few question

- After flash, will the phone do *228 to program OK?
    - What plan I need to use after full flash? Regular or Android plan?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by teKcirc View Post
    I have a many LG Optimus S from Sprint need to flash and have a few question

- After flash, will the phone do *228 to program OK?
    - What plan I need to use after full flash? Regular or Android plan?

Thanks
    not to be rude but are you new to flashing? you don't *228 full flashed phones that's one of the first things you learn when flashing, i believe the spc changes to 555555 as per the posts earlier, so you will have to zero it out. Personally I make all androids go on the android plan due to the 45 going in and out at least in my area

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast