Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: easyflasher software - free setup for cdma gurus members thanks whitey10tc

Quote Originally Posted by r0mster View Post
    Its easy and cheap to use. No one said its easy to buy lol. Personally I give interviews before I allow new users. I make sure I know who I sell to.

I think as long as all the resellers follow a certain protocol we won't have any problems.
    my thinking on it is (and it does'nt matter cuz i dont sell it) but it has not been tested on all phones so there is some gray area's,obviously as we are seeing here.

also if we are to delete the native mms icon,the only way to get it back will be to reload the phone,and we dont have full firmwares for all phones.

why would we want to get it back? well if the phone is sold,if the phone does not get pics from certain carriers (verizon & possibly others)

for me and i think most of you,i would always prefer a native client to an app,that is a no-brainer,and we have pics on all droids now anyway (except thunderbolt)

also update on the root of that phone-we re-rooted with a different program and seems ok,and i understand that it is just a simple app and has nothing to do with the root,but i am not lying when i say immediatly after

the flash the root was locked again,for whatever reason that happened.

guys i dont mean to sound down on this, but its tough not to.
    as far as what the phone guy said,i talked all day with him about this--we sit next to each other everyday-- and ya know we have invested our whole lives and not to mention the

huge finacial investment in a 8,000 sf. megastore boasting over 500 phones (just in our cases) and easily over 3000 phones on hand,and a well stocked parts dept and fully staffed store that rely's on money's made from flashing to pay bills,when my neighbor at the tire store next door can now flash phones 50ft from my door and undercut me bigtime having no overhead or investment.

if it was up to me i could'nt/would'nt sell to anyone without a biz license or dealership. its a matter of integrity
    did you know, for a premier cricket store in our market reqiures a 50 thousand dollar initial investment just in cricket phones and then they set the compensations so low that the local dealers must flash to make up the shortcommings for cricket corporate greed.

we charge 80 bucks for a full flash on android phones,with a full warranty,having said that we cant compete with 10 bucks,no one can

so you gotta expect alot of angry people that now feel like all there years of efforts and the thousands they spent on software are worthless

i dont know you steewped,but i am assuming you are the creator of this app and the software,and it sure seems to me that you should have put some guidelines in place.not doing so you may single handedly kill the entire market in the whole country,becomming the worlds best known 5 dollar flasher.

this site has never allowed or supported the 5 dollar flasher,or people trying to sell spc's for a dollar (same thing).

i would urge you to reconsider putting some guidelines in place and dont cut out the people who have invested there lives in this biz by giving it to every tom,dick,and harry that will never spend another dollar in a store cuz they dont have to anymore,or really there is no need for this site or all the other flashing sites around if the uneducated guy next door can simply plug and be done for 10 bucks...

ya know the legends in this biz are legends because they spent alot of time and work to accomplish something,you might be a legend to,but just not the same kind.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

BABY NEWB

Default Re: easyflasher software - free setup for cdma gurus members thanks whitey10tc

Ok just tested the intecept, I will confirm the verizon mms are not coming in. Other carriers work perfect so the trouble is the hand off between verizon to cricket. Out going works perfect to any carrier. i will be talking with the programer to see if there is a fix for this. I personalty try it last month on this same phone and it did get incoming from verizon. I carry verizon myself(old demo line lost in there system lol) and is what I test it with. Something must have change you have my word we will get on it asap.

Besides that has anybody ran into any other phones with trouble, please let me know. Thanks again for all the great input.

BABY NEWB

I would like to point one thing out, Rich and the phone guy are very good at what they do BUT they did not get there software from me. I assume its the same software I am selling that they got from my counterpart. Just want to say I have no hard feelings.

LG Vortex to Cricket did not work. The ip setting was left as "simple" and it loaded 12000 prl. *228 would not take after that either. Don't know if that was on cricket's end or due to the SPC being changed to 555555. Once I used workshop to change to mob + simple and the PRL to 42600 I was able to get 3G and was then able to load the mms per the instructions. I was able to send, but I was in a hurry and did not check receiving.

As you guys know...we all talk via email, PM, Palringo whatever. I am concerned that you guys are giving this away for free to every tom, dick and flasher.

BABY NEWB

I think you guys are getting carry away with how many people have the software, i have 16 current customers who have money on there account. Of that 2 are muti stores and 6 were from when I was beta testing it.I think you guys understand how good it is but I not getting rich. My goal is to get to 100 total good accounts that use it once or twice a day.

The account is free but its no good with no money on it.
    Last edited by captainkirks; 05-26-2011 at 08:32 PM.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

you know i didnt check ours but i am pretty sure 12000 is a prepaid prl.

and in fairness i am not using your software kirk it is magicphones,but all three are the same arnt they,i mean magic phones wont get pics from verizon and yours is the same and i am sure mf suite is the same.

does this support moment? i did not see it in the lineup.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast