Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Default Re: easyflasher software - free setup for cdma gurus members thanks whitey10tc

I think there's two schools of thought here. As a shop owner, I like the idea of saying, "plug in, click here, click here, enter # there" and being done with it. I don't have to spend hours training my guys or worry about them getting trained then taking that knowledge to another shop or becoming a CL flasher. On the other hand, there's the "gurus" who can flash one and send them on without thinking twice about the process. I know I will continue using the methods I know since they are free, but for the 19 year old kid I hired last week I think this method is just fine.

BTW, I see some talk about limiting this to actual stores and I think that's a great idea. I have enough competition from CL flashers.

Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: easyflasher software - free setup for cdma gurus members thanks whitey10tc

Exactly ArkieDealer... Must of us here in the forum we do this for living and is kinda irritating when somebody release a new way to flash phones that is so simple and cheap that Cave Man can buy it and use it without knowing a bit about flashing and they can start their own flashing business for cheap and make a huge competition and make us loose our clients. But like you said, it is a nice program, very simple and fast to use.

BTW, Im not retarded and I have 6 years experience in flashing phones and 9 years in the cell phones business... Im one of the persons that gives 100% warranty in our flashes so I gotta test and make sure the programs that we use are reliables and 100% working because that is what i'm gonna offer to my clients.

Oh...and about the Samsung Intercept... I tried today to receive pictures from 6 differents Verizon numbers and again no success.

Its easy and cheap to use. No one said its easy to buy lol. Personally I give interviews before I allow new users. I make sure I know who I sell to.

I think as long as all the resellers follow a certain protocol we won't have any problems.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

confirmed not working from verizon.it will send to verizon but will not recieve.we have worked with this intercept all day inbetween customers and, steewped,it does not work for incomming with verizon.
    and as far as the notifications,thanks for the instruction, but it still not acting right on this particular phone.

...also this is a good quality phone,not a beat up junker.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Quote Originally Posted by mobilefreedom View Post
    This software solution is extremely exciting. It may be a Houdini-killer. Considering Houdini isn't as fast and doesn't have full flashes, it may just well be. My main question is will other, smaller cdma regional unlimiteds that support byod be added like Mobi PCS (Hawaii) , Blue Wireless (PA/NY), Revol, Frawg/Ntelos (South) and others ? Where I am , nobody's ever heard of Cricket, Metro or Page Plus.

Thanks to the Captain for posting this and Big Willy for supporting it. This is a very exciting product. I'd love to see the finished version and what phones are already supported. Keep up the great work everyone!
    Carriers will be added according to demand. Revol probably won't be added since they no longer allow ESN adding to the system, if that changes than its a different story.

And you should thank steewped for making it as well hehe

BABY NEWB

who this steewped getting all the credit for the program LOL, for people who do not know he is the programer who built this.

This program was made for dealers, yes it will help the dealer who dose not know how to flash but that who it is made for. I do not sell just $10 to do one flash as some people have asked. This program is like cdma workshop we all have it and use it cause it makes life easier.

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast