Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: easyflasher software - free setup for cdma gurus members thanks whitey10tc

my bad about the google voice.....
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: easyflasher software - free setup for cdma gurus members thanks whitey10tc

who else is trying this on a rooted phone? and is it the same as ours? also just to report,i posted that after we re-rooted that it seemed to be rooted again,it still is not or seems to be not working anymore,(the root i mean).was weird because we tried and right after the second root it appeared to be rooted again
    but now appears to be relocked???

someone please verify. or we will try on a different model tomorrow just to see.

btw we are using a sprint intercept.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Old Timer

This software solution is extremely exciting. It may be a Houdini-killer. Considering Houdini isn't as fast and doesn't have full flashes, it may just well be. My main question is will other, smaller cdma regional unlimiteds that support byod be added like Mobi PCS (Hawaii) , Blue Wireless (PA/NY), Revol, Frawg/Ntelos (South) and others ? Where I am , nobody's ever heard of Cricket, Metro or Page Plus.

Thanks to the Captain for posting this and Big Willy for supporting it. This is a very exciting product. I'd love to see the finished version and what phones are already supported. Keep up the great work everyone!

BABY NEWB

Quote Originally Posted by thephoneguy913 View Post
    OK...so, we've been testing this flash in a Samsung Intercept all day long... it seems like dont want to work very good with other carriers...to be more specific, we try to send mms from another Cricket phone and it works fine (fast but small size).... we sent from a T mobile phone and it took about 45min to 1 hour to get the picture.... we tried from a Sprint phone and only 1 out of 6 pictures showed up... I sent 10 pictures from a Verizon phone 2 hours ago and I'm still waiting for the first one to show up.... But other other than that...the flash works fine :-) . Oh, I almost forgot to mention about the annoying notification that keeps popping up showing that the message is not downloaded every minute even when I turned the notifications off. :-( . But I guess you get what you pay ..... a $10 flash.
    Thanks for the update, I have an intercept in my store I will do it tomorrow and let you know. I am confuse about the notification trouble some people have it and some not. Will let you know what I find. Thanks again.

Sends/receives OK with Droid X.

Apprentice

Lets Address a few issues here Notifications you must disable ALL notifications and auto retreive. That means sent, fail, received notifications. Now exit the app. Don't push home use the back button this way your not leaving both running put there new shortcut on the desktop. Infact I'll recompile and make it remove any shortcut on the desktop and put its own on it give me a cupple days to get to that. Second thing time it takes to get a mms from another carrier. The app does not control crickets queing times for messages it cannot control the speed of crickets network It can only download it when the actual message gets there and that takes seconds. Now to address root. This app has nothing to do with rooting a phone or unrooting a phone it does not use root at all. It does not ask nor need root permissions its a factory android mms app. So no it cant root your phone or unroot it. It does not need root and does not care if you have root doesnt check doesnt know.

So really simple turn off all notifications and downloads in the stock app ALL of them scroll down exit the app with the back button and use the new one and it works 100%. If you donot do the steps properly yes you will get dubble messages yes you will have notifications. Do it right and it works right takes less then 3 minutes to full flash a phone this way and you didnt waste 30 minutes or more of your time for some crackheads phone.

This comes down to simple fast soultions that even your mildly retarded employee can handle so that maybe you can leave your store or even eat dinner without getting up to get on teamviewer or logmein. Or something crazy you can go on vacation. Does it do every phone no will it do every one of them no do new phones get added yes. Then there are the store owners that don't know how to flash or don't want to learn how. This is for them also. Its simple solution for flashing phones perfect no but works better then houdini thats for sure.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast