Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    BABY NEWB

Default Re: easyflasher software - free setup for cdma gurus members thanks whitey10tc

Rich, what kind of phone was it? Did you try these steps for the double mms, please let me know and I will check on the mms for google voice for you. Thanks

In the messaging app press the menu button and pick settings.

Now scroll down and uncheck notifications.

If there is a messaging icon on the desktop press the home key and hold your finger on the messaging icon till it turns red and you see the red trashcan and drag the icon to it.

Default Re: easyflasher software - free setup for cdma gurus members thanks whitey10tc

Yup and google voice doesn't have MMS.

BABY NEWB
    Mobile Files Advisor

Before you try to insult my intelligence on the matter, I know how to follow simple instructions. "IT DOUBLES UP TEXT MESSAGES / MULTIMEDIA ON SOME PHONES". Plain and simple.
    Rich verified it as well. This DOES conflict with the native MMS application on some phones.

I simply stated what I noticed and asked a legitimate question. Back to the question was it fixed? No it obviously wasn't and it should be noted THAT THIS CAN CAUSE CONFLICTION. If it was me that wanted to buy the application I would like to know before hand as well.

2nd of all Bigwilly this isnt your THREAD to offer support for this it captainkirks thread.

Also it should be noted the MMS is downsized tremendously it will not send any pictures and larger then 320x240 it will downsize all pictures to this size no matter the size of the image as well as no images will be sent larger then 100kb. These are things that should be NOTED in my opinion. Cricket natively supports larger sized images and this should be as equal but its not.
    Last edited by amoamare; 05-25-2011 at 06:35 PM.

BABY NEWB

amoamare, Are you trying to build your post count up. lol I am glad to see we are getting your attention on this forum now. How to see you continue posting here and OTHER threads.

BABY NEWB
    Mobile Files Advisor

Lol captainkirk, My apologizes for bantering in your thread.
    To answer you're question, i must be trying to get my post count up or something haha. I rarely come here, and honestly I've been registered for ever just forget about it from time to time.
    I'm head high in projects my self and actually dont post much on many forums right now.

To answer you're question in another forum about the updates on samsung's I might be releasing a new update but there hasn't been much attention for it so its kinda just sitting there for now.

and hey hey I have posted in other threads, this one more then others but I have posted haha I actually came here to start a thread on my new Motorola Xoom root method to help people root the xoom faster.

Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

OK...so, we've been testing this flash in a Samsung Intercept all day long... it seems like dont want to work very good with other carriers...to be more specific, we try to send mms from another Cricket phone and it works fine (fast but small size).... we sent from a T mobile phone and it took about 45min to 1 hour to get the picture.... we tried from a Sprint phone and only 1 out of 6 pictures showed up... I sent 10 pictures from a Verizon phone 2 hours ago and I'm still waiting for the first one to show up.... But other other than that...the flash works fine :-) . Oh, I almost forgot to mention about the annoying notification that keeps popping up showing that the message is not downloaded every minute even when I turned the notifications off. :-( . But I guess you get what you pay ..... a $10 flash.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast