Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    BABY NEWB
    Mobile Files Advisor

Default Re: easyflasher software - free setup for cdma gurus members thanks whitey10tc

I didnt purchase the software at all. I know who wrote the software, we talked and I tested out the android setup.
    I was just wondering if it was fixed.

Apprentice

Default Re: easyflasher software - free setup for cdma gurus members thanks whitey10tc

It was never broken nothing to fix It worked from go Amo if you would of done it properly it would of worked I know you didnt have directions when you tested it. Like kirk said disable messaging on the orginal app and problem solved. Its a overall simple solution for shop owners to allow there employees to flash phones when they are not there. I've had shop owners that went on vacation knowing they didnt have to teamviewer in to flash 90% of the phones that came threw there shop In less then a minute most phones are full flashed and the customer leaves happy. Store owner gets a break and if you have multiple stores your not running back and forth or transfering phones.

Premium Member

Is this program for Dealers only or can anyone buy it?

Newb

I know this thread has been dead for a little while but i was just wondering if the program really worked as well as you say it does. if you still have the program id like to use it. I do flashes for some dealers and id love to have something this easy to use. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blazs2 View Post
    I know this thread has been dead for a little while but i was just wondering if the program really worked as well as you say it does. if you still have the program id like to use it. I do flashes for some dealers and id love to have something this easy to use. Thanks
    Dead for a little while, the threads only 2 days old. LOL!

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Quote Originally Posted by amoamare View Post
    This still double up the Mms application ? Making your notifications double up for texts and Mms? Thats kinda annoying hopefully he fixed it.
    tried it last night and yes it does "double up" or send 2 notifications and keeps popping up telling you that you got a pic,but never dls it because the multimedia the phone comes with doesnt work,the pics on this work thru an app that is put on the phone or sd card and not only does it conflict with the native mms,but if your phone is rooted it seems to lock the root making root explorer not work and also i see it conflicting with other apps as well. i am assuming it locks the root to keep peeps from taking the app off the phone or card and using it free on other phones. re-rooting seems to work,but customers that paid to have there phones rooted will be pissed having to pay for rooting again. we were able to get the app and the nv files from it in just a few minutes.

edit-- also it wont send mms to google voice
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 05-25-2011 at 01:19 PM.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast