Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: easyflasher software - free setup for cdma gurus members thanks whitey10tc

so now we resort to name calling? i ask you if you sell to anyone.

i mean what part of your pm saying and i quote "I SELL TO ANYONE" dont you understand?

how is that misleading-your just mad cuz now everyone is saying were only gonna sell to dealers

no matter what you call me it is a fact you wrote me saying and told me when i called you. I SELL TO ANYONE. ITS RIGHT THERE IN PIC.

now yer mad at me for it,,grow up. why dont we just drop it bro.

how can you not understand that is aggrivating for all dealers?

if that was me doin it to you then you would be mad to.

and chill with the name calling bro,i spend countless hours here helping people goin out of my way for peeps i dont even know--

including you,and spend time i could be making money doing stuff for others for free---not my definition of jerk!
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Default Re: easyflasher software - free setup for cdma gurus members thanks whitey10tc

How is this aggravating dealers? If anything they are overjoyed. The software saves time and eliminates human error for the most part.

The people that are aggravated are the ones who realize their half-ass work won't pass anymore. Anyone that knows what they are doing should have nothing to worry about.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

i mean if it is being sold to anyone bro.thats it.

kirks just mad i posted him saying he would sell to anyone.

thats what is aggrivating.

its great if only sold to dealers and responsible people( like dave.)

but will hurt all flashing stores if not regulated. havnt i said that like a thousand times.

no matter how good we are ,we cant compete or live on 15 dollar flashes

thats all.lets drop it.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Quote Originally Posted by r0mster View Post
    Your making it seem like there are huge problems with the software. This is false. There seems to be a couple of specific issues with your phones. There have been 1000's of phones flashed with this software in the last 6 months with 0 issues. Will some phones have issues?, of coarse, but 99% of the time its the phone/flasher and not the software. I guarantee that. Flashing process is the same every time, therefore the software doesn't make a mistake.

Now we know about a couple of mms bugs that pop-up occasinaly and we are working on a fix, but double notification (who cares anyway really...do people really send/recieve that many pics...no) is an easy fix, hell you can just remove the stock app if its that big of deal.

As far as having info on the software, i am not sure who you are referring to, but the info is meant to be private. We can't answer all questions up front, thats why we post in threads so we can have people discuss any possible issues.
    Don't ask for input then be condescending to people willing to give it. I've been a cricket dealer for 7+ years and started selling telephones when bag phones were a big deal. I admit I'm not a CDMA guru but I can hold my own, but I am a cell phone guru after 13+ years.

1) Loading PRL 12000 in a Droid and disabling the ability to OTA a phone is a serious flaw.
    2) Not changing ip settings to mob + simple on a Droid is a flaw.
    3) Not receiving messages from 2nd largest cell phone carrier (Verizon) is a serious flaw.
    4) Doubling MMS messages isn't serious, but it's still a flaw.

I got my copy from Kirk and my questions are directed at him as he's offered me support. He's been friendly and straightforward any time I've dealt with him. Frankly, you can ignore my posts.

And if I was the developer I'd question who I was letting represent me. Do you want helpful, friendly sales people who want to make your product better and give you a good reputation? Or do you want someone confrontational and condescending?

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieKDealer View Post
    Don't ask for input then be condescending to people willing to give it. I've been a cricket dealer for 7+ years and started selling telephones when bag phones were a big deal. I admit I'm not a CDMA guru but I can hold my own, but I am a cell phone guru after 13+ years.

1) Loading PRL 12000 in a Droid and disabling the ability to OTA a phone is a serious flaw.
    2) Not changing ip settings to mob + simple on a Droid is a flaw.
    3) Not receiving messages from 2nd largest cell phone carrier (Verizon) is a serious flaw.
    4) Doubling MMS messages isn't serious, but it's still a flaw.

I got my copy from Kirk and my questions are directed at him as he's offered me support. He's been friendly and straightforward any time I've dealt with him. Frankly, you can ignore my posts.

And if I was the developer I'd question who I was letting represent me. Do you want helpful, friendly sales people who want to make your product better and give you a good reputation? Or do you want someone confrontational and condescending?
    I was neither. I clarified what what was a general statement. And showed a possible alternative to a minor issue. Having one phone not recieve mms is not an issue with the software, if 100's of flashes of that same phone were done with 100% success, its the phone.

Newb

Captian,

Don't know if you got my PM or I'm not qualify to use your software ?????????

Please reply

Thank you