Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Default Re: easyflasher software - free setup for cdma gurus members thanks whitey10tc

Lol i had like no comments or nothing in my mf suite thread. This thread got like 2k views in 5 days lol. Grrr

Default Re: easyflasher software - free setup for cdma gurus members thanks whitey10tc

Here's my take on this thread.

It's a useful tool, I haven't had much time to tool around with it but I hope to over this holiday weekend. I can not confirm any of the Androids yet because I've been using some 2.3 ROMS that don't cooperate with easyflasher.

For pricing, I see both sides.... It would suck for a customer to see that it only costs X amount for the dealer, BUT... how would they know your using it?

As for it being sold to Joe Blow, it has been answered by many people manytimes. It's intended for dealers and professionals alike. Not for individual use.

As for moving this thread, I don't see any reasons to, it doesn't have anything really private "for dealers only" in it. Except for a few mentions about cricket new plans to stick it to the dealer in July. LOL!

For the MF suite banner, it is a paid ad and does not violate any rules with the forum or any other terms with other advertisers. When the easyflasher banner is ready it's welcome also.

For the members that want to come in get upset and use inappropriate language..... DON'T! We are a civilized forum, the fowl language is against forum rules and violates hosting policies and agreements the forum owners have with advertisers.

So to conclude let's get the thread back on subject "EASYFLASHER", not about the CL flashers, "can't call them $5 flashers" or how it should be moved.

We have alot of great input here and I hope that Kirk and the creator can put it all to good use. Now add somemore of the older phones. I Love my Sanyo! LOL!

Have a good Holiday everyone!

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

ok bro,here is the deal. this is the pm you sent me---

now,wouldnt that piss you off??

i am not out to get you,as a matter of fact every you call me i help you,do i not?

i have always been nice,tell you how to do whatever it is you need help with.

you are one of us (struggling dealers trying to keep our doors open) and now your gonna stab us all in the back,or at least the pm says you are,but now your saying your not selling it to anyone?????

which is it bro?

i am not "out for you" so for the last time chill out man.
    i think that is a punk move to sell it to anyone, thats all.. no matter if its you or mf-suite or magic phones. end of story.

you should be happy this thread is blowin up and controversial,its gettin you alot of publicity.

you should have bought that space if you wanted it.not my fault.
    and the punks who told you to sell it in my area are just mad they cant flash the phones
    without it. and im sure they dont have a couple hundred thousand dollars invested in anything like i do,they just sit and wait for someone to realese or post s**t they can leach.
    you of all people should understand exactly where im comming from,you been in this biz since the bagphone days bro.

and the only reason i suggested it be moved was that vicfreeze posted this--

" I may not necessarily agree with all of the ways access/lack of access is discussed in detail in an open forum (I would personally prefer that ALL pricing info is kept confidential to those that qualify for membership) but it isn't MY software to control. "

ya know i didnt move the thread,and wasnt going to, i just asked your opinion bro.

so dude ive said it till im blue in the face,i think it is a good tool,my opinion is that it should be properly regulated..thats it. that dont make me a d*ck.

im that anyway lol

but chill man,your in the drivers seat.right?
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 05-28-2011 at 03:33 PM.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

BABY NEWB

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieKDealer View Post
    Can't we all just get along...<tear>

Interersting how the thread on this site actually has some useful info on it while similar threads on other forums don't have much aside from advertising that the software is ready and "now available."

My two cents...I think it needs some more beta testing. I flash more Androids than anything and the fact that there is a glaring MMS bug will prevent me from using this on those phones. I didn't get a response about html/feature phones though. Are the Androids the only phones that have issues? What PRL is loaded on most phones or does that change from phone to phone?
    Do you have one with the mms double I would like to try something to see if it fixes it. I going to pm you my cell

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieKDealer View Post
    Can't we all just get along...<tear>

Interersting how the thread on this site actually has some useful info on it while similar threads on other forums don't have much aside from advertising that the software is ready and "now available."

My two cents...I think it needs some more beta testing. I flash more Androids than anything and the fact that there is a glaring MMS bug will prevent me from using this on those phones. I didn't get a response about html/feature phones though. Are the Androids the only phones that have issues? What PRL is loaded on most phones or does that change from phone to phone?
    Your making it seem like there are huge problems with the software. This is false. There seems to be a couple of specific issues with your phones. There have been 1000's of phones flashed with this software in the last 6 months with 0 issues. Will some phones have issues?, of coarse, but 99% of the time its the phone/flasher and not the software. I guarantee that. Flashing process is the same every time, therefore the software doesn't make a mistake.

Now we know about a couple of mms bugs that pop-up occasinaly and we are working on a fix, but double notification (who cares anyway really...do people really send/recieve that many pics...no) is an easy fix, hell you can just remove the stock app if its that big of deal.

As far as having info on the software, i am not sure who you are referring to, but the info is meant to be private. We can't answer all questions up front, thats why we post in threads so we can have people discuss any possible issues.

BABY NEWB

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    ok bro,here is the deal. this is the pm you sent me---

now,wouldnt that piss you off??

i am not out to get you,as a matter of fact every you call me i help you,do i not?

i have always been nice,tell you how to do whatever it is you need help with.

you are one of us (struggling dealers trying to keep our doors open) and now your gonna stab us all in the back,or at least the pm says you are,but now your saying your not selling it to anyone?????

which is it bro?

i am not "out for you" so for the last time chill out man.
    i think that is a punk move to sell it to anyone, thats all.. no matter if its you or mf-suite or magic phones. end of story.

you should be happy this thread is blowin up and controversial,its gettin you alot of publicity.

you should have bought that space if you wanted it.not my fault.
    and the punks who told you to sell it in my area are just mad they cant flash the phones
    without it. and im sure they dont have a couple hundred thousand dollars invested in anything like i do,they just sit and wait for someone to realese or post s**t they can leach.
    you of all people should understand exactly where im comming from,you been in this biz since the bagphone days bro.

and the only reason i suggested it be moved was that vicfreeze posted this--

" I may not necessarily agree with all of the ways access/lack of access is discussed in detail in an open forum (I would personally prefer that ALL pricing info is kept confidential to those that qualify for membership) but it isn't MY software to control. "

ya know i didnt move the thread,and wasnt going to, i just asked your opinion bro.

so dude ive said it till im blue in the face,i think it is a good tool,my opinion is that it should be properly regulated..thats it. that dont make me a d*ck.

im that anyway lol

but chill man,your in the drivers seat.right?
    You are so misleading start from the beginning and show all the pms.

That was a reply from a phone call of you asking me to set up someone you knew. If someone I use to trust calls me on my phone to set up an account for them I do it base on how I know them. You recommend this person and gave me his information. Why would I pm you with someone else information. As far as the dealer you twist stuff so far around, on the phone you told me he was a phone store but not a cricket dealer thats how the "I sell to anybody."

You keep making yourself look more like a jerk everytime you speak.