Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast
    Apprentice

Default Re: easyflasher software - free setup for cdma gurus members thanks whitey10tc

Quote Originally Posted by r0mster View Post
    Exactly. Its gonna take a hell of a lot more that software to replace a good technician. That's why most good techs have no problem finding employment. The demand for good labor will never lower.

This is just a time saver. Not a people re-placer lol.
    Indeed

BABY NEWB

Default Re: easyflasher software - free setup for cdma gurus members thanks whitey10tc

Thanks everybody looks like we are heading into a positive direction.

So aside from the documented problems with Androids, can we assume the feature/html phone flashes are fairly painless? Samsung Intensity or LG Env for example.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Quote Originally Posted by VicFreeze View Post
    I have been reading through this since the beginning..even tried to post using TapaTalk but this site conks out with that app. Anyway, I just wanted to throw in 2 cents about this notion that a phone has to be *228ed in order to get partner coverage. I have yet to *228 a flashed phone other than ROMed WebOS phones or a monster flashed old school Moto. Everything else really has just needed the proper PRL and SID and it is legit. This software uses the latest and great PRL and, I'm sure, is able to be pushed updates whenever the next latest and greatest smartphone PRL comes out.

As for any other noted issues...some are there, but I'm sure the makers/coders/managers will work on fixing them. I may not necessarily agree with all of the ways access/lack of access is discussed in detail in an open forum (I would personally prefer that ALL pricing info is kept confidential to those that qualify for membership) but it isn't MY software to control. You guys have got to understand that the folks over the head of this software, hopefully, do NOT want to be handling nickle and dime transactions and accounts with casual end-users and $5 flashers that pay a little here and there..so they will/should certainly be aiming at real deal accounts that have a track record to paying regularly or at least have a rep somewhere on the scene.

In short, I would think that this software is meant to make life easier for the PROFESSIONAL but it's execution of release has shown to be an confusing threat to a good number of folks. My suggestion is to slice off public information of pricing (prevent the random user floating on here to find out that a store is charging them 50-80 bucks for a 5-10 dollar operation..maybe less if they are unlimited). This particular forum doesn't seem to have a restrictive section to prevent my joe-blow customer from coming here to see this right here either. I only hope that they don't figure out a way or be granted access to get a batch of $50 worth of credits and flash a few phones then become an "expert"... I'm assuming Kirk was taken out of context with the "whoever wants it, gets it" quote. With all of the effort put into this software, you and I HAVE to give these guys more credit than that to think they would allow that to happen...in the end, it would do more bad than good for them too.
    ya know we do have a section in the forum called "dealer forum" that is a limited access part of the forum,and now that i think about it this should have posted there if it truely is gonna be meant for dealers. anybody got a prob with movin it there??

if you need access to it contact whitey--kirk what do you think about about relocating this thread?
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

BABY NEWB

Rich

Its need to say in the open forum for a few reason, I sign drkcorba up today he is not a dealer, but there are few that give more help than he dose. If it was in the dealer forum he would not have been able to see it. Nobody has posted in the dealer forum in a long time also.

There is a large banner just like your on most pages that advertise the other program like mine(M F Suite) Have you ask for that to be taken down or is it just me you seem to after. I try to be nice and defuse the situation everytime to keep everyone happy. It seem your out for me more than the program, You are the only person who has had negative thing to say about it and you got it from someone else. Everyone else loves the program. If you don't like the program don't use it.We all know that less than 10 percent of the people on here are dealers. People have told me to give it free to people in your hometown just to piss you off, I am more mature than that. Now you need to act mature and let me run my business.

People who know me know I don't get upset to easy but enough is enough. I tried of all the BS from you.

Can't we all just get along...<tear>

Interersting how the thread on this site actually has some useful info on it while similar threads on other forums don't have much aside from advertising that the software is ready and "now available."

My two cents...I think it needs some more beta testing. I flash more Androids than anything and the fact that there is a glaring MMS bug will prevent me from using this on those phones. I didn't get a response about html/feature phones though. Are the Androids the only phones that have issues? What PRL is loaded on most phones or does that change from phone to phone?