Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: Iphone 4 un-flashed by update 4.2.8

hmm, alright. I'll try again.

Newb

Just finished calling and apparently, the number they gave me is my serial number (not really) and I asked if I could update my MEID and they said they couldn't do that because they needed a serial number which consists of numbers only. Hmm...

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

sorry i was assuming you had the decimal meid.you need to convert it from hexidecimal to dec,if you doint know how send it to me (in a pm only,not here in public) and i will convert it for you.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    sorry i was assuming you had the decimal meid.you need to convert it from hexidecimal to dec,if you doint know how send it to me (in a pm only,not here in public) and i will convert it for you.
    I have an issue, just got iphone esn in system, i updated the prl with ifunbox, with metro prl, issue now is, the first time i called *228 it had metro greeting then call ended all bars dissapeared, when they came back *228 now gets me to verizon, i checked prl its the same. is this because of 4.2.8 software? do i need to edit pri, if i do i thought settings dont stick please help?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnaltampa View Post
    I have an issue, just got iphone esn in system, i updated the prl with ifunbox, with metro prl, issue now is, the first time i called *228 it had metro greeting then call ended all bars dissapeared, when they came back *228 now gets me to verizon, i checked prl its the same. is this because of 4.2.8 software? do i need to edit pri, if i do i thought settings dont stick please help?
    if your sure your prl is the right one,then you are likely roaming to verizon,so i would ask if you are in a metro "dead zone" if so drive to another location where you have a stronger metro signal and re-try the ota.

how are you checking your prl?
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

i have finally got the prl to load correctly , now the problem is its not correcting the settings in the phone to have my phone number programmed, now its showing a phone number of 0000004721(dont know were this number came from) , this is the part im stuck on, i know there is no way to edit the min and mdn and have it stick, and ota is not programming the number, there is no way to edit it? this is the part i cant figure out been on this for 5 hours straight...what am i missing?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast