Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Default Re: Iphone prl to cricket, but not prgramming?

please use prl 30000 n not prl 32000 if u need the prl just ask. prl320000 is corrupted

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    no,it will work there,but it will roam.i am not sure about the ota,and if it will work for you or not.you may hve to travel outside yer aws area to get the ota to work.
    Ok now my phone is already jailbroken fw 4.2.8 i have open ssh installed. Now how do u suggest i go about flashing to cricket? the phone has a bad esn so i really have no choice.
    I am new to this but i want to know the best way to do it now in light of all the new info.
    and in my case being in chicago!
    just need a simple how to....i'm a fast learning

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

use the tut here-------> [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

to write yer prl,but like i said you are still gonna need the ota to write the min,mdn.so if you have no luckthen you will have to travel outside that aws(advanced wireless service) market to gain ota.i am curious as to how that will work in yer market as well,as i am not in driving distance to an aws market,st louis is 5 hours away. and no-one has reported anyting on this from an aws market.

but if im guessing yer ota will not work and you will be forced to drive/fly or send yer phone to someone and have it programmed.but by all means let us know how it works out,it will be helpfull to others in the same situation.and i would like to know as well.

a good nationwide .prl to use is 41016 it is new within a couple of weeks. i am gonna post it today in the cricket prl thread for you.

EDIT: i cant put it up for you until tomorrow because i dont have it on this pc,i have it at the store.sorry.
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 07-10-2011 at 11:16 AM.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Has there been any progress on this? I'm also in the Oakland SF area and can't activate OTA - I'm with jack's problem of getting "hello hello hello MetroPCS" on *228 and *22804, but no luck for OTA programming. I used 41016.prl...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678