Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: AVG - WHATS EVERYONES TAKE ON IT? do you know of a better antivir?

sorry bro i was thinking you meant you were using avg. im gonna dl sec essc- on one pc tomorrow maybe give it a week to check it out,thanks for the info dudes.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by whitey10tc View Post
    We use microsoft security essentials also. Haven't used AVG since last year when it failed me and allowed the salitine virus in. That's what led me to security essentials and haven't had any major problems since.
    You'll be surprised as how many virii got into my computer using MSE. If you have sensitive data i recommend you to stay away from MSE. I personally use Kaspersky but its not for everybody because it kinda bog down your pc.

Newb

I used AVG when they were still Grisoft. I know use Avast! free anti-virus. That mixed with safe browsing habits has kept me safe from viruses for years.

BABY NEWB

i am using 2011 free have not had any problems at all NON.. i do run a comport script on start up that clears all comports from the pc.. so everytime you start your pc you have fresh ports.. always keeps them from getting past 20.. as for programs.. i have not had issues with that either...

Newb

I tried many virus protectors but my favorite one so far is Avast. Avg like others says ----s up things somtimes, and i hate when you buy virus protectors and they keep spamming you with subscriptions and crap. My favorite so far is avast, i have been using it for a year now and im very satisfied saved me from many viruses.

BABY NEWB
    Mobile Files Advisor

NOD32 Eset
    Haha
    I dont use any Antivirus. Why. Just browse smart. Most Antivirus completely suck anyway I'm two and half years virus free.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast