Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Newb

Default Re: Iphone4 verizon flashed to Metropcs !!! it is working but no web

I haven't yet changed any of that, I don't understand on how to do it. I understand the basics of openssh and everything, and I'm trying to flash over to MetroPCS. You mind helping me bro ?

Update: I just entered the CommCenter Patch. I need help tho with changing the spc and getting my esn into the metropcs inventory. I kinda understand how to change the prl but I'm also kinda stuck on it too. If you can help me out bro, I'd greatly appreciate it !
    Last edited by Edmundoo_; 07-12-2012 at 08:10 PM.

Newb

hello ,my friend , i wonder if you can add my iphones meid to the metro pcs network, i will appreciated that ,thanks you in advance

Newb

can u help me add my MEID to tha metro network please...?

Newb

i found this browsing around and flashed iphone 4 to metropcs and it works on verizon but sprint wont rec metro prl. i dont know how to install prl manualy so sprint is useless to me.
    if you install repo.************.com from cydia you get all your metro carrier in settings. all i did and add esn for $39 from ebay flash2unlock. and iphone 4 works but no pic message and data. if anyone can help me to find the programs to add stuff to iphone manually please help. also looking for program for windows 7 thats got the lego piece with the music and ipod logo on it for ipsw and os firmware and i cant fid it or how to download it all my firmware and os downloads are white and windows dont rec it. something to do with mac i guess. please help [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] thanks

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678