Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: Iphone4 verizon flashed to Metropcs !!! it is working but no web

I read the whole thread, I don't know how to use Houdini workshop or how to even get my ESN activated, I did all of this so far:

-I got the iphone jailbroken with Snowbreeze 2.7.3 and IPSW 2.4.8 it got me cydia
    -Then installed the repository from it and the program to navigate.
    -downloaded this .plr ([Only registered and activated users can see links. ]) the latest one 3018, renamed it as it says
    -Used DiskAid and placed it in the right folder, I checked it by doing the *#5005*4357# then send part. My PRL version is 3018 and my ERI version is 6.
    -As a result, my iphone network (the bars and provider name) changed from just showing me bars to showing me a Extended tag next to the bars. When I choose: Settings>>General>>about: the network says Extended too but the carrier still says Verizon 10.1
    -if I call *228 or *22804 I get a Verizon voice machine, asking me to either activate the phone or to upgrade carrier settigns, when I choose to upgrade, it ends the call. If I call 611 it tells me Ranger network doesn't support my phone

So now I dont know how to get my MetroPCS number in my iphone, I don't have a verizon number to activate the iphone. What's the next step, or if I skipped a step, how do I get my MetroPCS number, now that I have changed the PLR.

Help please

Newb

you don't have to do all that mate, the first thing you need to do is to get the ESN of your iphone flashed to metropcs, that has to be done first. after that is done just dial *22804 from the iphone and when you hear the female voice greeting just say ROAMING LIST and then it will ask you to confirm just say YES and wait until it finishes. once that is done now dial *228 from the cellular phone and follow the voice prompts " you should choose the one that says swap phones or esn change" follow that and that should do it.

how do you add ther ESN into metropcs??? google is your friend for that or ask anybody that works for metro to added for you.

Quote Originally Posted by amaciasv87 View Post
    I read the whole thread, I don't know how to use Houdini workshop or how to even get my ESN activated, I did all of this so far:

-I got the iphone jailbroken with Snowbreeze 2.7.3 and IPSW 2.4.8 it got me cydia
    -Then installed the repository from it and the program to navigate.
    -downloaded this .plr ([Only registered and activated users can see links. ]) the latest one 3018, renamed it as it says
    -Used DiskAid and placed it in the right folder, I checked it by doing the *#5005*4357# then send part. My PRL version is 3018 and my ERI version is 6.
    -As a result, my iphone network (the bars and provider name) changed from just showing me bars to showing me a Extended tag next to the bars. When I choose: Settings>>General>>about: the network says Extended too but the carrier still says Verizon 10.1
    -if I call *228 or *22804 I get a Verizon voice machine, asking me to either activate the phone or to upgrade carrier settigns, when I choose to upgrade, it ends the call. If I call 611 it tells me Ranger network doesn't support my phone

So now I dont know how to get my MetroPCS number in my iphone, I don't have a verizon number to activate the iphone. What's the next step, or if I skipped a step, how do I get my MetroPCS number, now that I have changed the PLR.

Help please

Newb

I've added ESN to Metro
    I've dialed *22804, got the roaming list.
    *#5005*4357# tells me I got PRL=2004 and ERI=6
    I dial *228, try to reactivate and it tells me number is associated to another account.
    Customer rep asks for make of phone to reprogram it.
    I don't think I should say Iphone... hung up.
    What now?

Newb

Last nite I dialed *22804 and got metroPCS was about to switch phones and the woman asked for a security code.. which I didnt think of at the moment, being all excited lololol
    anyway today I got security and I dialed *22804 and nothing happenssssssssss I dialed *228 and i get Verizon.. last night I got Metro... what do I do?/ what happened???
    any help please?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

keep trying,move to different area,or write your metro prl to the phone then try again
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

my phone is stuck in usb n itunes mode dude... what can i do

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast