Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Guide : How to write a new .prl to v-iphone 4 without open ssh-(the simple way)

this way is simple and quick,it will have the prl of your choice on your phone in a few minutes.

i have included all files you will need (except your prl)

you need to be jailbroken for this to work.
    [hide-thanks]

1- download the diskaid file to pc.

2, rename your prl to 310VZW.prl and place it in a folder on your pc

3, open diskaid, plug your phone,when it shows up navigate on diskaid to

/system/library/carrier bundles/iphone/310vzw or zeppelin_us.bundle it doesnt matter which,they both write back to each other.

there you will see the 310VZW.prl file.

4, now open the file you renamed with your prl and simply drag and drop the one you rename onto the one thats in the diskaid window and click overwrite to the warning that
    pops up,it will overwrite it,then close all that out,the rest is done on the device.

5,open cydia via wi-fi and tap manage/sources/edit/add

then type this new source in sinfuliphonerepo.com then click add source.

then click ok to the warning it throws.

after it updates click return to cydia tap the new source you just added and scroll down

to iFile Cracked then tap install,then confirm,then go to it on your springboard open it &

navagate to /system/library/carrier bundles/iphone/310vzw or zeppelin_us.bundle

tap which ever one you choose to open it,tap carrier plist,then tap property list viewer, then scroll down to just below the signatures to prlpushflag and switch the boolean to show on. tap done.

6, power off phone,then back on.

7, then go back to the boolean we just changed,and change it to off again,

8, then power iphone 4 back off,and then on again.

done. check by dialing *#5005*4357# then send

below is diskaid--[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][/hide-thanks]

oh and i highly recommend while your in the sin-i-repo to install mi-wi cracked for your free hotspot,and TethrMe Cracked for your apn's (cellular data network tab) for free also.

thats it enjoy!
    Last edited by Dex; 05-11-2011 at 11:17 AM.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

BABY NEWB

Default Re: Guide : How to write a new .prl to v-iphone 4 without open ssh-(the simple way)

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    this way is simple and quick,it will have the prl of your choice on your phone in a few minutes.

i have included all files you will need (except your prl)

you need to be jailbroken for this to work.*** hidden content ***

oh and i highly recommend while your in the sin-i-repo to install mi-wi cracked for your free hotspot,and TethrMe Cracked for your apn's (cellular data network tab) for free also.

thats it enjoy!
    GOOD Job Nice Goig Rich
    MOTOROLA i1 SOLUTION BOOSt TO NEXTEL

Default Re: Guide : How to write a new .prl to v-iphone 4 without open ssh-(the simple way)

ive tried this with 4399 and 42900 prl neither stick, am I supposed to do anything else on disk aid other then when it asks to overwrite and say yes?

I did the whole thing 3 times to see if i missed anything

CDMA GURUS Booster

Quote Originally Posted by ownmart View Post
    ive tried this with 4399 and 42900 prl neither stick, am I supposed to do anything else on disk aid other then when it asks to overwrite and say yes?

I did the whole thing 3 times to see if i missed anything
    its not working on some phones,i got one that would'nt work a couple of days ago and just got it working today.

i restored to fresh snowbreeze 4.2.6 first,but i think it will work without restoring,i mean depending on what you've done up to here.

i think if you uninstall any tetherme app or any other thether type of app and then reinstall it, i used TetherMe Cracked from sinfuliphonerepo.com

i just restored and installed TMC,restarted and then try to write again,and it was now working. i tried before on this phone on 3 different pc's, xp &win7, different cables,you name it,nothing worked,prl remained. but that got it to write this time.

if when you switch the boolean it does not loose signal after the first reboot you might as well stop and restart.

let me know if it works for you,i cant retry until i get another one that wont take it.

See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

Newb

I'm trying to locate detailed instructions on how to do this so I can go in and change the prl to a cricket prl so I can connect my I-phone 4 thanks

CDMA GURUS Booster

read the first post in this thread. do you need more details than that?

Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast