Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast
    Apprentice

Default Re: Guide : How to write a new .prl to v-iphone 4 without open ssh-(the simple way)

anyone knows what ACCOLOC means?

<key>ACCOLOC</key>
    <string>Default:[pESN1]</string>

I paid $100 & programmed NAM with DFS. text + talk is working. tomorrow will try EVDO
    Last edited by smartmazila; 04-05-2012 at 03:13 PM. Reason: solved

Newb

Default Re: Guide : How to write a new .prl to v-iphone 4 without open ssh-(the simple way)

what about the 4s from sprint. MSL SPC code isn't 0'z for OTA update? any idea how to do it?

Newb

I found why sprint phones wont OTA even with 0 spc . Their akey is fixed , cant be changed. One of the first things OTA do during program - generates akey and write it to phone ( at least in our network ) Sprint iphone wont accept new akey as this NV is constant and programming fail. You have to try fix OTA procedures on operators equipment and software.

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    this way is simple and quick,it will have the prl of your choice on your phone in a few minutes.

i have included all files you will need (except your prl)

you need to be jailbroken for this to work.
    *** hidden content ***

oh and i highly recommend while your in the sin-i-repo to install mi-wi cracked for your free hotspot,and TethrMe Cracked for your apn's (cellular data network tab) for free also.

thats it enjoy!
    Thank you RICH for the files,

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by littlebo1 View Post
    I found why sprint phones wont OTA even with 0 spc . Their akey is fixed , cant be changed. One of the first things OTA do during program - generates akey and write it to phone ( at least in our network ) Sprint iphone wont accept new akey as this NV is constant and programming fail. You have to try fix OTA procedures on operators equipment and software.
    the akey is the 26 digit key? it is fixed even in verizon, it depends on the IMEI which is also fixed. I checked it before and after OTA is done. Sprint 4 is ok with OTA after setting SPC to zeros. 4S SPC won't be set to zeros!

Apprentice

i can confirm 4s spc to 0s. When i do ##akey, i get prompt for spc. If i type in 123456, i get bad spc. If i type 0s, i get enter 26 digit akey.