Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
    Lieftime Premium Member cellfonepimp's Avatar

Default Re: Guide : How to write a new .prl to v-iphone 4 without open ssh-(the simple way)

@RichHathaway Ok I understand why my other post gone un answered dont blame you at all. I figured it out and need your help on one thing. After the new prl injection and verified under carrier in settings and new SID using iFile, when I dial *228 it only gets the VZW roaming operator.

Any ideas?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Guide : How to write a new .prl to v-iphone 4 without open ssh-(the simple way)

well i am not sure what other post that went unanswered you are talking about,i just went thru all of your post's and dont see what u mean.anyway's dial *#5005*4357# and iphone will display your active prl (for 4.2.10 and below) for 5.0 and above settings-general-about- then tap carrier until your prl is displayed
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Lieftime Premium Member cellfonepimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    well i am not sure what other post that went unanswered you are talking about,i just went thru all of your post's and dont see what u mean.anyway's dial *#5005*4357# and iphone will display your active prl (for 4.2.10 and below) for 5.0 and above settings-general-about- then tap carrier until your prl is displayed
    They were regarding the sale of your solution but then I found a post that said pm's or posts regarding the solution will go unanswered.

Im not at work now but I have more than a few viphones already in 5.0.1, used cc patch on one and injected new prl using diskaid method, new prl shows under carrier in settings, when I dial 611 Revol picks up but when I dial *228 it gets the Vzw roaming operator??? I even changed the sid using iFile and still roaming. Is there something Im missing? ( I replaced the carrier.prl with my new one)

I read that there is a command that is to be used after cc patch, I didnt do that after confirming the new prl has been injected.

Newb

Interesting.. thx
    Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    this way is simple and quick,it will have the prl of your choice on your phone in a few minutes.

i have included all files you will need (except your prl)

you need to be jailbroken for this to work.
    *** hidden content ***

oh and i highly recommend while your in the sin-i-repo to install mi-wi cracked for your free hotspot,and TethrMe Cracked for your apn's (cellular data network tab) for free also.

thats it enjoy!

Newb

Thanks your work is greatly appreciated..

Newb

I followed the steps on the First page still my call always gets connceted to verizon. I am running ios 5.0.1 ,can some one please help me ?