Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
    Apprentice

Default Re: Guide : How to write a new .prl to v-iphone 4 without open ssh-(the simple way)

I need preserve bb becouse it gives me a activation screen CDMA iPhone dose not have that it is becouse of the new baseband one the 4.2.8 it dose not see 3.0.03 baseband so it apnea the activate. I tryed reds ow and snowbreez and fix recovery. Onl thing left is TINYCFW but I need a make windows one is not working got me I even tryed AT&T 4.3.3 it dose nothing I let it run for 16hr on 4.3.3 and 4.2.8 so I need some One that has a mac to make me One and upload it some ware like mega upload and post the link or email it to me [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Guide : How to write a new .prl to v-iphone 4 without open ssh-(the simple way)

bb with the newer firms are not backwards compatable,so if you have already updated,your stuck. even if u have blobs.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

Re: Guide : How to write a new .prl to v-iphone 4 without open ssh-(the simple way)

No I can do it if some one make me a firmware with tinyCFW from the maker of tinyumbrela and use the 4.2.8 to make and firmware from it I can use it. It needs to be done on a Mac. I don't have one I am trying to get hackintash just to make it HELP
    Last edited by tomudachi; 01-17-2012 at 04:08 AM.

CDMA GURUS Booster

well if u think this will help you,here is a link for tcfw for windows.but i dont think u fully understand what this tool does and more importantly what it does not do,[since your bb is already updated].you can accomplish the same thing your trying to do with redsn0w and will run much better and require not near as much of your pc's resources to get it done. but good luck anyway.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

also this is really off topic for this thread,and is kinda a hijack of this thread,so if you need to discuss this further,please start your own thread for your subject and i will merge these posts into it. thanks.
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 01-17-2012 at 12:33 PM. Reason: typo

See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

Newb

Agree with Rich, Apple BB are not downgradable. if you read the from somewhere, they are wrong. also only firmwares are downgradable if you save a shsh blog on the Cydia.

but Rich what happens if sinfuliphonerepo is not available? i been tried at less 10 times and it times out and when you open the source the repo is there but no packages. is there another source to download ifile cracked??

CDMA GURUS Booster

well here are the repos with cracked apps,as for the sinful repo,there are several address's for it,the newest one is sinfuliphone.com
    however the original still works,when you load it and it is blank for packages,you just gotta wait for it to update,to help it along tap changes then refresh and let it completly finish,also you can log out and back into cydia or simply pwr dwn iphone and then pwr back on and refresh cydia after it loads.the server is getting pounded and these packages are just taking a while to complete and show but they will load and show,i have had them take a couple of hours to fully load. good luck.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <—– (Try this, everything is cracked)

SiNfuL iPhone: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <—– (Try this, everything is cracked)
    xSellize: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <—– (Try this, everything is cracked)
    Epelle6: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <—– (Try this, everything is cracked)
    app.ifonetec.com: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]