Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: Guide : How to write a new .prl to v-iphone 4 without open ssh-(the simple way)

Hey Rich got a question I got rid of the first iphone 4 I did and grabbed another to do it again and I ran into a problem I did it just like before but I had an issue with the phone taking the prl code it wouldn't accept on the phone it keeps keeping the verizon prl code any suggestions

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Guide : How to write a new .prl to v-iphone 4 without open ssh-(the simple way)

i think if you delete any tether app and program then resart and retry,if still no then reinstall TetherMe then restart and give it a try again. i think that will work for you

there is a step by step for this hear in the iphone forum.the search window should bring it up.let me know if you need it and cant find it.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

thanks.......The first time I didn't download any tether app are you meaning already on the phone? and yea i looked and can't seem to find you think you could let me know link thanks buddy......o did you guys get that app up and running?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

check this thread [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

notice anything about it? its this thread.just read it from the begining dude.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

O sorry yea didn't realize I looked in just iphone in the search box thanks for the help

Newb

also I looked but didn't see any threads for this question if the iphone has 4.2.8 and i'm attempting to downgrade it to 4.2.6 to attempt this again I can't get the .zip file to convert into a .ipsw file to restore it into 4.2.6......any suggestions

Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast