Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: Guide : How to write a new .prl to v-iphone 4 without open ssh-(the simple way)

You can now use jailbreakme.com also to jailbreak makes it a lot easier just go to link on phone and you can jailbreak in less then 4 mins then follow same steps as before to change the .prl

Newb

Default Re: Guide : How to write a new .prl to v-iphone 4 without open ssh-(the simple way)

Rich, this is a very good guide on writing the prl (insert carrier) and just leaving a thank you is not enough. For the peeps having trouble, check in ifiles and make sure when you toggle the bolean switch edit is on. Fixed every one we had trouble with here.

Newb

Hi. rich hathaway
    I need a Help! to do this step??
    navagate to / system / library / carrier or zeppelin_us.bundle bundles/iphone/310vzw

I see files in Iphone, but I do with these files?

6, power off phone,then back on.

7, then go back to the boolean we just changed,and change it to off again,

8, then power iphone 4 back off,and then on again.

thanks !!
    Last edited by luisny; 08-31-2011 at 05:53 PM.

Newb

you guys have to "read First" REad it like 5 time before you doing anything to your phone. then you read again and do. Most of Noobs happy to pretend they are professional and ass they read the first sentence got all hyper and then no idea what they doing and just do. so REad REad REad. Dont step on the third step of the later when you have not even know where the first one is.

BABY NEWB

Quote Originally Posted by samsungd415 View Post
    you guys have to "read First" REad it like 5 time before you doing anything to your phone. then you read again and do. Most of Noobs happy to pretend they are professional and ass they read the first sentence got all hyper and then no idea what they doing and just do. so REad REad REad. Dont step on the third step of the later when you have not even know where the first one is.
    My teacher is alive. someone been hiding.

Newb

Okay, I have an issue. I am jailbroken 4.2.10 with redsn0w beta 7. I opened diskaid, placed a couple different cricket prl's, 426000 and 38515 and once its copied in, I go to ifile, change carrier.plist to ON for the prlpushflag then click done and then reboot my phone. It comes on with bars and no verizon label, PRL is still verizon. I change the flag to OFF and then reboot and it comes back verizon logo and same PRL. I have not installed any tether apps, in fact I see no instructions that say to do so I just see the recommendation to remove them. This is a tethered jailbreak FYI and I reboot the phone with redsn0w each time.