Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: Guide : How to write a new .prl to v-iphone 4 without open ssh-(the simple way)

can't see it, it says "You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here"

Have you clicked the thanks if so pm me and I can see what's going on.

Posted from my HERO_cricketized via gurus mobile app.

Newb

Default Re: Guide : How to write a new .prl to v-iphone 4 without open ssh-(the simple way)

thanks whitey where I'm still kind of lost when it comes to how to do this I guess this is over my head as of now but I'm going to attempt to fix that so sorry for the questions. First how do you change the prl name before you plug in the phone and what exactly are you renaming whatever it is your saying to rename for, shouldn't you be renaming it to a cricket prl not the vzw prl. Also when I did plug the iphone on and started looking for the next steps which are "/system/library/carrier bundles/iphone/310vzw or zeppelin_us.bundle it doesnt matter which,they both write back to each other." I cant seem to find this on the diskaid I guess i'm doing something wrong any help would be appreciated.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Quote Originally Posted by RBburrus View Post
    thanks whitey where I'm still kind of lost when it comes to how to do this I guess this is over my head as of now but I'm going to attempt to fix that so sorry for the questions. First how do you change the prl name before you plug in the phone and what exactly are you renaming whatever it is your saying to rename for, shouldn't you be renaming it to a cricket prl not the vzw prl. Also when I did plug the iphone on and started looking for the next steps which are "/system/library/carrier bundles/iphone/310vzw or zeppelin_us.bundle it doesnt matter which,they both write back to each other." I cant seem to find this on the diskaid I guess i'm doing something wrong any help would be appreciated.
    change the name by right clicking on the prl.--if you deviate from the guide,it will not work.just do like it says,it is right.with diskaid you first look for / that symbol is the name of the directory,then you go to system then go to library thgen go to carrier bundles and so on.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Even simpler way is just to activate your viphone on cricket and dial *22804 and just wait til it finish. ( you can be on the $45 or $55).
    If you want to go back to verizon just dial *22801 and hit 1.

Thanks me later

Newb

I tried the #22804 and it said it couldn't activate the phone...............thanks Rich

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast