Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BABY NEWB

Default Re: What Is The Best Evo Rom For Cricket

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecked Johnson View Post
    on android plan no need for u2nl and autostart just bump up your plan also ztahoez has roms on xda for cricket. and amoamare has a super sweet rom for your phone but it will cost you, well worth it tho
    its not For me Its For a customer that wants it Done i have One Running stock Works Fine Just trying to be a good dealer but its costing me more than what im making well i will contact amoare and see how much it is Things i do for good feedback lol Ok so to my understanding if im on the droid plan i dont need u2nl so that i can use gps and all that Good stuff i thought that you did because itried using gps With out using the droid Tool On My Phone But It was a No go maybe because i was in a stock Rom
    MOTOROLA i1 SOLUTION BOOSt TO NEXTEL

GPS in general has nothing to do with the u2nl. Now my question is what is Droid tool and where did it come from? Many of us may be asking the same thing. Are you referring to Droid flash? from To0 and cain? Any way there are other ways to flash the Evo other than spending money on ROM's and tools. It's an HTC and it's a Droid, use Token419's zip file on any ROM and it should work at least that's what I use or push the files using adb.

BABY NEWB

Quote Originally Posted by whitey10tc View Post
    GPS in general has nothing to do with the u2nl. Now my question is what is Droid tool and where did it come from? Many of us may be asking the same thing. Are you referring to Droid flash? from To0 and cain? Any way there are other ways to flash the Evo other than spending money on ROM's and tools. It's an HTC and it's a Droid, use Token419's zip file on any ROM and it should work at least that's what I use or push the files using adb.
    tea cains and toos droid flash tool the customer just want s it to say cricket When it boots Up and such and wants to make sure everything is Working Hes one of those Picky customers that if it doesn't work he doesn't want it
    MOTOROLA i1 SOLUTION BOOSt TO NEXTEL

I'm one of those picky customers that want what I pay for to work also.

If a specific ROM or feature (GPS) is not working unless Droid flash is used or vs versa, I would contact To0 or Cain for a resolution. There may some specific kernels or ROMs that they will suggest.

Newb

Default cricket bread rom how do i get it?

How do I get this rom

Newb

go to xda forums and search in android development. there u can find a stock rom or the jiminy cricket rom (i know, cute name! ^_^) which is specifically made for the htc evo on cricket.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12