Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Newb

Default Re: huawei ascend in cdmaworkshop /qpst?

i have a huawei m860 can't get the spc from ws, but ws don't send spc code to the spc code box, i unlock it with 16 digit password (ffffffffffffffff) and it send succesfull but the spc code don't apear. so far i could manage on getting some codes

333039323936, 309296, 303030303030, but no luck.
    i been goggling for the (read memory) start address and i tried to use ram method on ws start address and end address but can't find it.

i tried unicdma but i need the start address for the memory to open it with winhex.

any help u can provide me.
    Quote Originally Posted by DDTD View Post
    Give me the ESN or MEID and I can give you the SPC. That is if the phone is in Metro PCS.

Newb

On a related note, I have an M865 Ascend 2 that I cannot get into diag mode yet. I tried following above instructions. It does bring me to the described menu "Background Settings" but i do not see a modem switch mode. Here are the usbSetting options:
    Normal Mode, Google Mode, CTS Test Mode, Manufacture Mode, Authentication, other mode, and slate mode.
    I have the ADB drivers, and those install fine, but it never asks me to install anything specific to huawei. I would love some help, thanks

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by thenoblemobile View Post
    On a related note, I have an M865 Ascend 2 that I cannot get into diag mode yet. I tried following above instructions. It does bring me to the described menu "Background Settings" but i do not see a modem switch mode. Here are the usbSetting options:
    Normal Mode, Google Mode, CTS Test Mode, Manufacture Mode, Authentication, other mode, and slate mode.
    I have the ADB drivers, and those install fine, but it never asks me to install anything specific to huawei. I would love some help, thanks
    Using the same instructions you mentioned I connected to cdma ws by selecting the "Normal Mode" option and gave me a port labeled "DBAdaptor Reserved Interface". Flashed this phone successfully.

Just a side note, for drivers luckily I had the first Huawei Ascend drivers installed previously which allowed this phone to install for me. So it seems they use the same drivers, if this helps any.
    Last edited by H4Knewb; 03-08-2012 at 07:29 PM.

Newb

the default code for that phone is 000000 or go to a meid or esnonverter ite you the spc. the only thing i need to know is how do i use cdma workshop with the huawei ascend to put in a different meid or esn .can someone help me with this one. ive done everything manually to the phone i just cant do the esn manually.this is frustrating me

Quote Originally Posted by wireless88 View Post
    the default code for that phone is 000000 or go to a meid or esnonverter ite you the spc. the only thing i need to know is how do i use cdma workshop with the huawei ascend to put in a different meid or esn .can someone help me with this one. ive done everything manually to the phone i just cant do the esn manually.this is frustrating me
    Try this goto this [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and hit ctrl+F and enter cloning, then after that take the minute and read the whole page.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123