Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: CDMA Workshop 3.6 Anyone has a license they can sell legally

that sounds like a good idea if i can get it to work. i went to cricket's website and i put my zipcode and it said something like they don't have it here. i need something that has nationwide coverage because i travel every few months and i need a reliable network. I am in Indianapolis/IN and when i go to plans and enter my zipcode it tells me that "We currently do not activate new Cricket accounts in your area. " even tho there is coverage here i think when i checked their map so i am not even able to see what plans they got. I would go with the easiest option that i have as long as it has everything that i need in it.

Network wise I need: Nationwide coverage unlimited talk web and text.
    Phone: I need to be able to pick and use a high end android phone from sprint or verizon.......droids....Evo...Epic....i am willing to pay for one of these phones good or bad esn as long as i can make them work with a plan that's not more than 50-60 a month.

so if i can do that with criket i don't really care what the carrier is as long as they are reliable. for now i have 1200min and 2000 text and pay 30 with pageplus as a temporary solution on a Samsung Omnia which i hate. i just got this a week ago after i left verizon because i can't pay their bills anymore.
    Last edited by dura; 04-13-2011 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by billybadasshusker View Post
    Or perhaps your IQ isn't high enough to have a cell phone. The rules state that you should have at least an IQ of 80 to be able to own a cell phone. Your's appears to be around 75.

Perhaps you can get to vegetable cans and some string. That might work better for you.
    Please keep the rude comments bottled up billy. We are a friendly forum here and comments like this can make some feel uneasy.

mt existing droid has a clean meid with verizon but i still can't use it with any carriers other than verizon. i am stock with an omnia now on pageplus. so given these circumstances it seems as if the only way for me to get a nice phone working on revol or boost or any other carrier with unlimited talk web and text would be to do my own experiments and flashing of the phone. many people do this on ebay remotely if you pay like $100 and you gotta have a phone and a doner....
    I can say that with out extensive cost your best bet for a Moto Droid is to flash it to Metro or Cricket or activate it on Verizon. Extensive cost meaning CDMA WS won't help any with an MEID repair of a Motorola.

Here's a discussion from awhile back about a Moto Devour, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Quote Originally Posted by billybadasshusker View Post
    Or perhaps your IQ isn't high enough to have a cell phone. The rules state that you should have at least an IQ of 80 to be able to own a cell phone. Your's appears to be around 75.

Perhaps you can get to vegetable cans and some string. That might work better for you.
    thats irritating and you did'nt even say it to me. your post should be deleted,it does no-one any good and serves no purpose,its more or less spam,and spam gets peeps banned here.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Anyone has CDMA workshop and doesn't need it anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by dura View Post
    Anyone has CDMA workshop and doesn't need it anymore?
    Yes i'll take 1500 US for our cdma 3.6 . otherwise buy it from cdma and play the wait game. if you want it pm me . one copy only and its on a hard drive .So you buy the hard drive ,accesories etc.. .

. .
    Last edited by highhacker; 04-12-2012 at 10:23 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast