Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Newb

Default CDMA Workshop 3.6 Anyone has a license they can sell legally

Hi,

I am not asking for free download link or for cracked / patched version. IF anyone has a full version of cdma workshop 3.6 and no longer needs it i am willing to buy it for the right price. I only need to use it with one phone but i guess there is no way around it other than buying it so PM me please if you got it.

Note to mods: i looked in the rules and didn't find anything about this. If my post is against any of the forum's rules and regulations please delete my thread.

Thanks

Old Timer

Default Re: CDMA Workshop 3.6 Anyone has a license they can sell legally

CDMA Workshop isn't always needed. Perhaps you can let us know what you need it for and then we can assist you in that manner. As for buying the License from someone else, that is possible I suppose. But if you are only going to use this for one phone why don't you just take the phone to a tech and have him/her do that for you?

Newb

yes you are right it seems as if it's not worth doing it but the only local shop around that can do this here is going to charge me $150 to get any smartphone to work on boost (that isn't a boost phone). my intention at first was to see if i could get my original Motorola droid to work with revol and i got all the work done on the phone as far as adding prl and mms settings but i can't get the meid on the revol network. the only way to do it was to use an existing imei. then i was told that boost is better than revol and now i am trying to see if i can get a sprint phone and get it to work with boost. mt existing droid has a clean meid with verizon but i still can't use it with any carriers other than verizon. i am stock with an omnia now on pageplus. so given these circumstances it seems as if the only way for me to get a nice phone working on revol or boost or any other carrier with unlimited talk web and text would be to do my own experiments and flashing of the phone. many people do this on ebay remotely if you pay like $100 and you gotta have a phone and a doner....
    Last edited by dura; 04-13-2011 at 01:14 PM.

Old Timer

Ohhhhh I see. So you are looking to change your ESN then? That is not the best way to go about it. It's illegal. There is a difference between a MEID and a IMEI. MEID is for CDMA phones (Although some world phones also have a IMEI) IMEI is or GSM phones.

I would suggest going to the appropriate part of the forum and posting what phone you want and on what network. There might be some dealers there that can help you out.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

dude i am not sure what market you are in, but you prolly got cricket there,why dont you use cricket?? you will have the speed and unlimited usage you want with that droid and do away with all your headaches of not being able to get your esn added and your phone flashed,there is about a hundred peeps here,including me that can help you with that,as well as full tutorials on flashing that moto over to cricket.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

It's my mistake, i meant to say MEID. I might post another thread about the carriers but that's besides the point. I still need CDMA Workshop 3.6 if anyone has is and no longer needs it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast