Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newb

Default repeatley turning off and on

after downloading, the phone rebooted to the verizon logo but no sound, then turned off and then turned on to the verizon logo but no sound, then turned off and kept doing this until the battery went dead. any help please. thanks

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: repeatley turning off and on

well dude, first if you want help,you gotta give details,like so far all we know is it is a verizon phone that sounds to be stuck in a boot loop.

but,what phone,what firmware if it is a smartphone, what did you just download to it,what have you done to it or how did that happen.

as much info as you can give will help us to help you.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

sorry rich. the phone is lg vx11000. i was changing a file from 00 to 20 so i get wap[ i am on page plus]. cannot remember what file because i cannot get back in phone. i was using bit pim. firmware i do not know. sorry, i am a newbie, but thanks for the reply.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

try to google env touch upgrade, if you can find it,it will give you the bin the dll and lgnpst and i think it has some instructions,make sure you put the phone into bootloader first or it wont work.

prolly not a good first timer project phone it is difficult to work on and easy to brick.

better to take it to a someone that knows the phone and softwares and have it done to make sure your end result is a working phone again bro.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Cool Re: repeatley turning off and on

i just entered the hidden menu on my samsung u750 and made some changes over there for browsing but after making the changes and opening the browser the phone has been restarting. Please i really need a solution cos its my new phone and i love it very much. Please help me out

thanxxxxxx././/./././/./

BABY NEWB

Quote Originally Posted by godwin25 View Post
    i just entered the hidden menu on my samsung u750 and made some changes over there for browsing but after making the changes and opening the browser the phone has been restarting. Please i really need a solution cos its my new phone and i love it very much. Please help me out

thanxxxxxx././/./././/./
    NO Hijacking The Tread Please
    MOTOROLA i1 SOLUTION BOOSt TO NEXTEL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast