Join Today
    BABY NEWB

Default Motorola Droid x Problem

Ok So i successfully Flashed Droid X With Workshop 3.6 and droid tool (please Dont ask They are Not free and No i wont sell them to you look at sales forum for this) There is Only One Problem 3g seems to Work Fine But then it goes to 1X after a While I have To Re flash in order to get 3g speeds again Im using EvEDO prl 41012 and ota wont work im in az and just want every thing to stick it stuck yesterday for a while but then went away i have another droid x with a different account and does not experience issues im not sure wat prl its ussing im a cricket dealer a nd i have called dealer support to refresh account nothing seems to work on 55 dollar plan with m860 as the phone

Apprentice

Default Re: Motorola Droid x Problem

Quote Originally Posted by changoleon View Post
    Ok So i successfully Flashed Droid X With Workshop 3.6 and droid tool (please Dont ask They are Not free and No i wont sell them to you look at sales forum for this) There is Only One Problem 3g seems to Work Fine But then it goes to 1X after a While I have To Re flash in order to get 3g speeds again Im using EvEDO prl 41012 and ota wont work im in az and just want every thing to stick it stuck yesterday for a while but then went away i have another droid x with a different account and does not experience issues im not sure wat prl its ussing im a cricket dealer a nd i have called dealer support to refresh account nothing seems to work on 55 dollar plan with m860 as the phone
    Is the problem with a Droid X or a M860? Also what $55 plan is the phone on (Android or Non-Android plan)?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

so with the no proxy solution it should be on the 60z plan,not 5m5 or bb plan,the model is right (m860)

also the 60z is a auto provisioning plan.

also might not make to much difference,but for us, try'd and true,the 32500 is the fastest prl for android server,i used to use 42700 but,after testing it
    found that 32500 works better for us (where were at) but is a nationwide prl so should be fine for you to.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

BABY NEWB

Thanks For Your replies im on 60z plan Model is set to m8600 i will try That PRL Thanks Rich