Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: Vwz Iphone Meid/esn repair?

ok we know it can be done, the question is do u or anyone else know someone that can repair this problem ?? Or at least point us in the correct direction.. 2 months now u are the closes WE got to the answer...

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Quote Originally Posted by benny6565 View Post
    ok we know it can be done, the question is do u or anyone else know someone that can repair this problem ?? Or at least point us in the correct direction.. 2 months now u are the closes WE got to the answer...
    how to repair meid,i said repair not change.DO NOT ASK HOW TO "CHANGE" MEID. CONSIDER THIS YOUR WARNING.YOU WILL GET AT LEAST A 24 HOUR(maybe permanent) BAN IF YOU TRY TO DISCUSS THIS HERE.

and please do not pm me with problems with this,i can not answer them all.
    and it goes without saying if you mess your phone up i am not responsible,but good news,your phone is already messed up if your needing this.lol.

really anything you do to your iphone as far as software can be fixed on iphone,these things are almost impossible to brick.

this will work for some of you to restore meid to your viphone4 if it is zero'd out. i dont really want to put this up for the simple fact that i am gonna get a thousand pm's and prolly some some hate mail from peeps who cant follow simple directions. and i am saying this now,i dont/cant know if this will work for all of you because my phones may not have the same prob.might have the same result(meid of "unknown") but that does not mean that they have the same problem(s). i have had 2 that had the unknown meid and have successfully repaired them with this custom ipsw i made.

it is a jailbroken ipsw i cooked it with (snowbreeze) it is 4.2.6

know this,once you have used my ipsw you will not be able to restore to a stock ipsw,or at least right now there is no tool to get you back to stock,maybe tinypwn will when released,who know's. but you can always restore back to my or any other custom ipsw (as of right now) but as always subject to change with i-devices.

one of my phones i had to load this rom 4 times before success. if it does not work try to switch ports or pc's if you can. or change the host file on your pc to point sauriks server ( enter 74.208.10.249 gs.apple.com to C:/windows/system32/drivers/etc/host using notepad logged in as admin.and save)
    here is the ipsw,it is a large file 650 mb

[hide-thanks] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][/hide-thanks]

first enter dfu mode, if you dont know how, ireb will help you or just google it. IT WILL NOT WORK IF YOU ARE NOT IN DFU PERIOD. use must use ireb 4.0/4.2 first to enter pwnd dfu, then after complete (black screen) open itunes and click ok for it to connect to server,then hold the shift key and click restore,this will allow you to use a custom file such as this one,select the ipsw you just dl let it run and leave it plugged in until it activates,it will say activated.if anyone needs ireb i can put it up,but it is not hard to find.

if you need help or have questions please ask and keep them here,the forum does not work if we give help thru pm's and no one else can read it.
    thats it happy repairing!
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 05-13-2011 at 10:29 AM. Reason: typo
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

I am curious to ask, what specific changes did you make to the your cooked firmware, and what does it allow to do? Thanks.

CDMA GURUS Booster

no changes other than a stock rom cooked with snowbreeze that is a jailbroken 4.2.6 cdma firmware, it also allows custom boot logos if anyone is interested. it is just meant to be a guide on how to load,fix meid,and re-jailbreak for peeps who are stuck with the unknown meid problem without increasing the baseband. but thats it,its not anything super special or anything.

See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

Newb

ok, try to make the REPAIR with the ipsw file given on , rich hathaway POST, I even follow the steps (ALL) All I got was an 1600 error.. Sorry Guys.. I even got the NEW iREB FILE, (this is to help FIX 1600 PROBLEM). But this didn't work for me.. maybe it might for u.. If anyone got any ideas please let me know.. Also does anyone know what is a 1600 error referring to ??? I got NO WARE WITH APPLE TEC'S... LOL
    Last edited by benny6565; 04-09-2011 at 06:56 PM.

CDMA GURUS Booster

Quote Originally Posted by benny6565 View Post
    ok, try to make the REPAIR with the ipsw file given on , rich hathaway POST, I even follow the steps (ALL) All I got was an 1600 error.. Sorry Guys.. But this didn't work for me.. maybe it might for u.. If anyone got any ideas please let me know.. Also does anyone know what is a 1600 error referring to ??? I got NO WARE WITH APPLE TEC'S... LOL
    that is what ireb is used for it specifically bypasses all 1600 errors. did you use ireb first successfully?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast