Quote Originally Posted by Boooooommm View Post
The whole dump is full of zeroes? If you don't have one of both, you're out of luck. Although, from what I've gathered, the basic CDMA Workshop demo can give you the SPC by installing the HTC Diag drivers, dialing ##3424# on the phone to enable the Diagnostics console (It spells ##DIAG#. You should note that this code only works on the stock ROM so if you're using a downloaded one, you should flash back to stock.) choosing the correct COM port and using the SPC Read button in the Security tab (and therefore, using that number you should gain access to the memory). I haven't worked with Evo 3Ds before so I can't be of further assistance in that regard.

Please do note, that it is normal for certain ranges of the memory to be full of zeroes. It just means that area of the memory is empty. In *** if the information being received from the phone is bad it will say BAD instead of showing you zeroes when attempting to read from it.

Also, if you gave more details I could be of more help. Can you paste the output the program you used to scan gave you?
I am working with Evo 3D, when i try to scan from CDMA WS, it does not list any address as readable. I do have a the SPC code, that I read off CDMA WS.

The phone has HBoot1.50. S-ON
Is there any other way to identify readable address?