Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Newb

Default Re: Error code 67 when attempting to Update PRL

Thanks Scuba,
    Yeah I tried the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (that starts with A100....) under Profile 0 and
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] under Profile 1. (verified 2nd one did not have hcm.sprintpcs but just sprintpcs.com),
    On the phone, i did ##3424# then under data profile, it shows Active Profile as 1.
    Still I got Error code 67...
    I made sure I copied over 1192, 1194, 465 and 466 am I missing any other address??
    initially this phone i am working with is deemed as bad esn but followed the steps to fix that.
    I then did ##33284#, scrolled at the bottom and it said "Authenticated" but under last error code it says "67".

I hope i didn't confuse you. Tried every avenue.. seems like i am very close as voice, text work just the data is not working.

Newb

anyone... cannot figure it out.. i think i have the right username and password but still it is not working.

Newb

Guys, my steps only have you input the information for Over the Air Activation to work. Once you input this information on the handset you still have to run "Update Profile" on the phone for it to properly activate the 3G. Also Update PRL should properly work after Profile 0 is set up.

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by Boooooommm View Post
    Guys, my steps only have you input the information for Over the Air Activation to work. Once you input this information on the handset you still have to run "Update Profile" on the phone for it to properly activate the 3G. Also Update PRL should properly work after Profile 0 is set up.

Thanks Boomm and Scuba!!!!
    Finally it worked! this whole time i was copying pasting info using QXDM. HOwever, when i re-read the Boom's post carefully for the 50th time, i realized i should have been doing it from Service Programming QSTP. Once I did that, then as Boom clarified, did the "update profile" and BOooommmm it worked 3g successfully working
    Thank you guys for your support!!! this is amazing!

Newb

im new at this , im having the same prob , do i need special software for this

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123