Back to school season has returned, and while that usually means big deals on laptops, I found some surprisingly sweet sales on PC components and peripherals while poking around the corners of the Internet today. These deals all meet or exceed previous all-time low prices, and it’s all gear I’d consider picking up if I needed to upgrade my PC right now. Unfortunately I don’t. (Although, I could use one of those SSDs to store all those giant games I keep downloading…)
Here are some smoking-hot deals on storage, a potent graphics card, a mechanical keyboard, and a closed-loop liquid CPU cooler selling for the price of a budget air cooler.
[h=1. Samsung 860 EVO SSD]2[/h]Let’s kick things off with new low prices on our favorite SSD for most people, the Samsung 860 EVO. Amazon dropped the cost for every capacity of the SSD except for the entry-level 250GB version. Now, you can get 500GB for $100, 1TB for $180, 2TB for $400, or a whopping 4TB for $950. The Samsung 860 EVO earned our top nod at higher prices thanks to its blend of performance, a long warranty, and Samsung’s superb SSD management software. At these prices it’s a no-brainer…unless you’re tempted by an SSD from little-known brand we’ll mention later.
To read this article in full, please click here

More...