Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion

BABY NEWB

Thumbs up Suggestion

i think It would be nice if some advertisements were taken down i rather pay or donate every Month for The site not to have adds just gets annoying even with fast internet gurus lag's a lot great forum juts to many spam i know people are cheap and don't want to donate but it would be better than To have adds about things that don't exist like the dental thing and weigh loss stuff if very one that Joins would donate at least One dollar this Would be an add free forum that's just my point of view i know the adds keep this forum alive but we should try too keep it alive i will be come a guru booster soon if this forum has helped you donate because its more probable that you have made $35-$65 off of this forum all i am asking is to help the gurus here and contribute at leat one dollar to keep this forum add free with no clutter

We appreciate your valid input currently we are test driving 3 different networks and in the next few weeks will be using the best one. We are also working on the targeting of the ads to eliminate what doesn't apply. Hopefully eventually we can be ad free for regular members.

Sent from my Hero using Tapatalk

Old Timer

Default Re: Suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by changoleon View Post
    i think It would be nice if some advertisements were taken down i rather pay or donate every Month for The site not to have adds just gets annoying even with fast internet gurus lag's a lot great forum juts to many spam i know people are cheap and don't want to donate but it would be better than To have adds about things that don't exist like the dental thing and weigh loss stuff if very one that Joins would donate at least One dollar this Would be an add free forum that's just my point of view i know the adds keep this forum alive but we should try too keep it alive i will be come a guru booster soon if this forum has helped you donate because its more probable that you have made $35-$65 off of this forum all i am asking is to help the gurus here and contribute at leat one dollar to keep this forum add free with no clutter
    I disagree. I think visitors should be forced to read at least three advertisements and subscribe to at least one service before they even get to view the forum. If they do a search at least three popups about penis enlargement should show up. And once they find the thread that will help them they will have to take a survey about the advantages of breast enlargement before they are allowed to view the thread. Now, you might find this to be a pain in the ass for our members but let's up the ante here! How bad do you really want that information?

Finally, I think there should be a lot more yellow and read blinking advertisements. That way we can develop another popup that talks about sunglasses while we view the forum.

In the future I believe that those who want to post a thread in the suggestion box, he/she will need to make a one time donation of $25.

I have a lot more ideas for a forum. Just PM me for further info.

Quote Originally Posted by smitty68521 View Post
    I disagree. I think visitors should be forced to read at least three advertisements and subscribe to at least one service before they even get to view the forum. If they do a search at least three popups about penis enlargement should show up. And once they find the thread that will help them they will have to take a survey about the advantages of breast enlargement before they are allowed to view the thread. Now, you might find this to be a pain in the ass for our members but let's up the ante here! How bad do you really want that information?

Finally, I think there should be a lot more yellow and read blinking advertisements. That way we can develop another popup that talks about sunglasses while we view the forum.

In the future I believe that those who want to post a thread in the suggestion box, he/she will need to make a one time donation of $25.

I have a lot more ideas for a forum. Just PM me for further info.
    Lol! I can get that sunglasses pop-up, maybe even one that looks like glasses over the yellow and red ad. But eventually regular members will most likely only see text link ads and the sponsor ads. But of course the gurus boosters are exempt from the regular ad campaigns.

Default Re: Suggestion

Hey...if a few ads help keep the lights on then I say go for it, but I think there should be more boobs in the ads.

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieKDealer View Post
    Hey...if a few ads help keep the lights on then I say go for it, but I think there should be more boobs in the ads.
    If we were an adult only forum that could be done. Lol! But we have minors here also.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast