Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Newb

Default I SERIOUSLY need some help on HTC Incredible

Hi guys, I'm new to these forums and fairly new to working on CDMA phones. I am trying to zero out the ESN on a droid incredible so i can write a new one to it.
    I have managed to successfully zero out the MEID but when i use CDMA workshop 2.7 to scan for ESN locations it scans and finds a load of ESN addresses fro me but then it comes to a point where it stops, seems to be calculating something because the progress/percentage bar that moves up scanning each address STOPS back at 0% and the progress/percentage bar to its LEFT slowly starts moving up and it stops around 75% and the phone restarts and causes a "Range Error" on CDMA Workshop.
    I have scoured the web for any kind of locations for the ESN of this phone and haven't found them all.
    When i open QXDM and start to zero out the locations of the ESN i go through the list and write each one to zero but after a reboot of the phone, the ESN is still not zeroed out.
    Can anyone PLEASE help me get this phone's ESN zeroed out properly so i can get on with my life?????

Thanks

Default Re: I SERIOUSLY need some help on HTC Incredible

You probably need to downgrade the firmware to the first version of firmware that was made with that phone. Which one that is I will find it and let you know.

Newb

Never mind, it looks like i'm an idiot!! The problem was i was missing just ONE ESN address location because i simply wasn't expanding the window in QXDM to see the ENTIRE address. The esn in the last location was not at the start of the address but further down the line and i couldn't see it because i had the window too small!!!!
    STUPID<------ :-)

Thanks anyway

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by Predtech View Post
    Never mind, it looks like i'm an idiot!! The problem was i was missing just ONE ESN address location because i simply wasn't expanding the window in QXDM to see the ENTIRE address. The esn in the last location was not at the start of the address but further down the line and i couldn't see it because i had the window too small!!!!
    STUPID<------ :-)

Thanks anyway

Hello:

I have the same problem, can you help me to explain how you do it? I have a HTC Incredible, I need to change a ESN

Regards