Hi guys, I'm new to these forums and fairly new to working on CDMA phones. I am trying to zero out the ESN on a droid incredible so i can write a new one to it.
I have managed to successfully zero out the MEID but when i use CDMA workshop 2.7 to scan for ESN locations it scans and finds a load of ESN addresses fro me but then it comes to a point where it stops, seems to be calculating something because the progress/percentage bar that moves up scanning each address STOPS back at 0% and the progress/percentage bar to its LEFT slowly starts moving up and it stops around 75% and the phone restarts and causes a "Range Error" on CDMA Workshop.
I have scoured the web for any kind of locations for the ESN of this phone and haven't found them all.
When i open QXDM and start to zero out the locations of the ESN i go through the list and write each one to zero but after a reboot of the phone, the ESN is still not zeroed out.
Can anyone PLEASE help me get this phone's ESN zeroed out properly so i can get on with my life?????

Thanks