Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Newb

Default Possible Fix to The Ally

So I have been contiplating try to use the solution for the optimus on an lg ally my only concern is possibly bricking the phone has anyone yet tried this or have an idea if its worth the time to try or maybe a better solution

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Possible Fix to The Ally

i been wondering about that myself,but dont do it if you cant afford to lose it,you know how lg's are easy to brick. but if you try please post your findings.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Allright the solution I use on the optimus did not work for the ally I have tried several different otheirs including a couple that have suposedly worked with othere allys I dont know any more routes to take if I come up with any otheir options on this phone I will try at this point not worried about bricking this phone actually kinda wish i would to get rid of my on going headache if anyone out there has any brilliant idea to the solution it would be greatly appreciated it doesnt have to be the solution its self I would take just a good point in the right direction so please if you have done an ally or know someone how does know how direct them in my direction

BABY NEWB
    Mobile Files Advisor

What are you guys trying to do ?

Newb

I have the paid version of cdma workshop. I just cant get the data to stick it always reverts back to verizons original settings I actually got It to work for about two days then I dont know what happened it reverted back so I figured that I must be close with that solution I was also thinking that the nv files is were the problem exist but I just cant get the damn thing to work. I was talking with someone and they suggested that it is possible that their is a problem with this ally specifically and to try another but for me to get another ally and not know if it will work just seems retarded. But I will admit mostly been useing qpst cuz most my solutions have come from there and I am more comfortble with it

BABY NEWB
    Mobile Files Advisor

The LG ally solution will be availble for sale shortly. The settings revert thats the issue. i just barely got 3G working on this phone a month ago. If you change the settings they will revert back to verizon. My solution will be released and it patchs this issue.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast