Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Possible Fix to The Ally

Gabe,bro,first off,i dont wear panties.second and i quote " (but if someone could simply tell me how to get the settings to stick it would be greatly apreciated ;-)" that is what i was refering to,and why you got warned,again, a bannable offense to post a pay solution just because you dont want to pay for it.put yourself in there shoes,you make something, put it for sale,sell it once,then some idiot that bought it from you posts it for everyone for free. tell me how you dont understand that is a bannable offense.there is no way you can explain how that would be ok.

and it was'nt my work you were calling crap,again i quote " can we get back to the origin of this post and stop advertising othier crap THANKS " you were calling the 2 people who are selling this solutions work crap. only that is the very "crap" which you seek bro.
    i am not mad at all,i do however have a job to do here making sure this forum and its members run smooth and follow rules,
    and when necassary give warnings or bans,as it was here. so good luck with the ally,but really if it is killing you why not buy the solution and support our dev's hard work.

for now this thread will remain open,but please dont ask for someone to post pay solutions in the forum,is it a bannable offense.and dont take this personally,anyone doing this will get the same from me or one of our mods.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Default Re: Possible Fix to The Ally

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
    Rich this is the original post please direct me to where it says 3g anywhere If there is a hidden meaning in my words let me know as for the violation of rules you are a smart enough guy to know a snyde comment when you here one didnt actually think someone was about to hand over the cookie jar so if I hurt your feelings sorry but the thing that upsets me most is I know that you where aware of the original question and followed everyone in to left feild as to boast your achivements on the 3g solution to the phone not saying its not cool that you figured it out congrats but to get your panties in a bunch and try to warn me (REALLY) were adults and for me to check on a thread i started to see that it has gone in some direction that has no pertnance to the original question and to try to get it back on track I dont feel as though i was the one in the wrong you taking such great offense is probably some thing you should look at The only reason i came back to this thread is that I have recently found that the optimus solution will work with the ally have seen it from a friend and I am trying to figure out as to why it wont on my ally if there is a defect in the phone and if there is a way around it the optimus solution that was used and worked is mine same applications were used on my ally still reverted so Little fustrated over that then I have someone telling me how to get 3g and then getting offended over me trying to get a thread back on track to try and WARN me gets me alittle upset so if I called your work crap and it hurt your feelings Rich my bad and again sorry
    So many things I can say bout this, first sounds like there is a defect in the flasher and Rich is the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Retired

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345