Gabe,bro,first off,i dont wear panties.second and i quote " (but if someone could simply tell me how to get the settings to stick it would be greatly apreciated ;-)" that is what i was refering to,and why you got warned,again, a bannable offense to post a pay solution just because you dont want to pay for it.put yourself in there shoes,you make something, put it for sale,sell it once,then some idiot that bought it from you posts it for everyone for free. tell me how you dont understand that is a bannable offense.there is no way you can explain how that would be ok.

and it was'nt my work you were calling crap,again i quote " can we get back to the origin of this post and stop advertising othier crap THANKS " you were calling the 2 people who are selling this solutions work crap. only that is the very "crap" which you seek bro.
i am not mad at all,i do however have a job to do here making sure this forum and its members run smooth and follow rules,
and when necassary give warnings or bans,as it was here. so good luck with the ally,but really if it is killing you why not buy the solution and support our dev's hard work.

for now this thread will remain open,but please dont ask for someone to post pay solutions in the forum,is it a bannable offense.and dont take this personally,anyone doing this will get the same from me or one of our mods.