Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Possible Fix to The Ally

agreed but those nv items can always be written back to original values,if you were smart enough to save them first or have a second phone to pull them off
    but i will hit you up about efs in a bit.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

I guess I've just been lucky along with the other 20 or so flashers using the whiterabbit nv files. LOL!

CDMA GURUS Booster

here is a comparison of what white rabbit writes (motorola) and the lg ally

and also included is how to get 3g on the ally

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

Newb

Alright everyone i posted this thread to try to get the settings to stick on the ally not to start going crazy over every detail to flashing phones we all are aware of white rabbit and its intensive purposes we all know what nv files are and which to use going back to the origin of this post it was the possibility of useing the same solution for another phone i tried had several buddies try tthat same solution with no positive out come none of us were luky enough to brick the phone ;-) but we all had the same resualts that the phone would revert back to the original settings on mms and data end i have sort of given up on this phone it is obviouslly to much for me still I am new to flashing still and am not up for this challenge I guess (but if someone could simply tell me how to get the settings to stick it would be greatly apreciated ;-) anyway but all the info that has been given on this thread is greatly apreciated it has helped me with numerous othier phones and i hope that i can still check all of your opinions out and apply them too my quest for greatness SO PLEASE can we get back to the origin of this post and stop advertising othier crap THANKS

CDMA GURUS Booster

dude,come on. you start a thread about ally and how to get 3g on it,and then when someone tells you they have a solution for sale,first you jump down there throat then call there work crap,but you want it?

we follow a code in this industry,when someone creates a solution and sells it we respect that,and dont step on there toes posting it for free.

i told you how to get 3g on ally,but you gotta do the work youreself,because i was not the first to get it working,i dont own the rights to give it.

what you are asking is for someone to post it for free for you.and is against forum rules on this and every other forum out there,and would get the user who post's it banned as well as you.

so consider this a warning,please review our forum rules they can be found in my sig or on the main forum page.
    if you want this the way i see it is you got 2 choices,buy it,or wait until the original creator post's it,but this forum wont be party to stealing any users solution and posting it with out that users(original creator) blessing.

Newb

Possible Fix to The Ally
    So I have been contiplating try to use the solution for the optimus on an lg ally my only concern is possibly bricking the phone has anyone yet tried this or have an idea if its worth the time to try or maybe a better solution
    Rich this is the original post please direct me to where it says 3g anywhere If there is a hidden meaning in my words let me know as for the violation of rules you are a smart enough guy to know a snyde comment when you here one didnt actually think someone was about to hand over the cookie jar so if I hurt your feelings sorry but the thing that upsets me most is I know that you where aware of the original question and followed everyone in to left feild as to boast your achivements on the 3g solution to the phone not saying its not cool that you figured it out congrats but to get your panties in a bunch and try to warn me (REALLY) were adults and for me to check on a thread i started to see that it has gone in some direction that has no pertnance to the original question and to try to get it back on track I dont feel as though i was the one in the wrong you taking such great offense is probably some thing you should look at The only reason i came back to this thread is that I have recently found that the optimus solution will work with the ally have seen it from a friend and I am trying to figure out as to why it wont on my ally if there is a defect in the phone and if there is a way around it the optimus solution that was used and worked is mine same applications were used on my ally still reverted so Little fustrated over that then I have someone telling me how to get 3g and then getting offended over me trying to get a thread back on track to try and WARN me gets me alittle upset so if I called your work crap and it hurt your feelings Rich my bad and again sorry

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast