Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: Possible Fix to The Ally

I love that you took the opertunity to READ what i wrote amoamare. So let me refresh the post to you it will be as simple as I can put it. I am looking for DIRCTION not INSTRUCTIONS. If i wanted to pay for a solution I would have bought one already. So back to the original question is there an avenue that im missing I have put in post the roads i have traveled I would like to know if any of them are correct or if i should take a different path and please dont be a dumb @$$ and try to sell me a solution as I am pretty sure I said I would like to figure it out. Just have flashers block on this one.

BABY NEWB

Might be something simple, on cdma workshop is your nam lock set. I have the same trouble with the virgin mobile vm510 resetting back and could never figure out how to make them stay. I had not have time yet to try this but someone told me to try qpst to load the settings, instead of workshop to make them stick.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
    I love that you took the opertunity to READ what i wrote amoamare. So let me refresh the post to you it will be as simple as I can put it. I am looking for DIRCTION not INSTRUCTIONS. If i wanted to pay for a solution I would have bought one already. So back to the original question is there an avenue that im missing I have put in post the roads i have traveled I would like to know if any of them are correct or if i should take a different path and please dont be a dumb @$$ and try to sell me a solution as I am pretty sure I said I would like to figure it out. Just have flashers block on this one.
    easy brother he is just letting you know there's a solution for it. he did'nt say you gotta buy it.
    i feel your pain though,1x sucks.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

BABY NEWB
    Mobile Files Advisor

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
    You dont know how to read, i never once stated you had to buy the solution. What I stated is that this phone is hard its not a simple phone. The issue is that it reverts so slow your role down.

There is only 1 solution, its not for sale yet and it will be shortly thats what i told you so if you wanted to go that route you could.

If not GOOD luck to you on trying to figure it out. Enjoy.

BABY NEWB

get the nv items from white rabbit and there you go.
    hmmm what to flash what to flash......
    iPhone ----->>> The "Smartphone" for dummies

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by leadnerd View Post
    get the nv items from white rabbit and there you go.
    There are no nvitems for the ally...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast