Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Newb

Talking Registering dll for LGNPST

To anyone having trouble registering dll's for lgnpst, specifically with "module" errors, here is my solution. Simply rename the dll LGNPST_"your dll model". My paticular module load error was for the VN250.dll. When i got the file it was already named VN250 so i attempted to register several times to no avail through several diff avenues. Finally after inspecting the file description "When holding mouse over" was LGNPST module. So i renamed correctlly, succesfully registered then placed in model folder with generic model and components. Problem solved. Also if anyone is having trouble with settings not being changeable in LGNPST try using another dll. As long as your specific model dll and all components are installed and registered you phone model will appear even when dll is changed. I attempted to use VX9200 for the vn250 because my specific dll would cause It to freeze. It allowed me to get into settings but not change I loaded VX9100 and Voila settings changeable. p.s. I also edited parmtable1 with bitpim using VX9200(changeable through Edit>Settings) dont know how reliable with VX9200 though Thank everyone here at CDMA and Howard forums for being so frign AWESOME and alowing this info to be available to us noobs. Keep on Keepn on!
    Also on vista temporarily disable uac.
    Last edited by kcpunk27; 04-24-2011 at 01:49 PM. Reason: further info required