Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newb

Lightbulb Flashing a Blackberry style 9670 to Pageplus Cellular

Can a BB Style from Sprint be flashed or unlocked to work with PagePlus Cellular. If so does it need to be flashed or unlocked and who is able to do it. I read that the style is only CDMA with out a SIM card so I assume you have to flash it to another carrier. What is confusing me is that the unlockanyblackberry web site sells unlocking codes for the style. I thought the unlock codes are only for GSM phone, I am a little confused.

Default Re: Flashing a Blackberry style 9670 to Pageplus Cellular

there are also SPC unlocks required for sprint phones, that's what theyre selling. those are required to be able to change anything on the phone such as carrier etc. as of my knowledge pageplus is not allowing blackberry devices on their network

Newb

Cool Re: Flashing a Blackberry style 9670 to Pageplus Cellular

Thanks for the clear up on that. I have read that Blackberry's are starting to work on PagePlus for some reason nobody seems to know. I bought the phone on ebay knowing the risks of getting the Style to work properly. I love the flip phones I just hope I can get this to work with PagePlus. If you have any suggestion let me know.

Premium Member

Page Plus will take all blackberry ESN's now as long as its not a black listed verizon phone. ive been activating a ton of them lately and all types of models.

They have not put an offical "allowed" message out yet but if you call customer service, they will add the ESN for you, most wont give you programming instructions, but they wont stop you from putting it on. But still I would use a dealer rather then CS any day of the week.

I put about 15 Sprint 8530's onto Page Plus last week, with fully working internet with the BB browers and Pic messaging, using the Page plus service books

You will need to buy your SPC for the phone becuase most of the new ones have there memories blocked. I always use the service up top thru gurus and have never had a problem an they are really fast.

Once you get the SPC, you can use QPST or CDMA WS to get it all dialed in for PPC. There is a link on HoFo that is a great tutorial. if you can't find one on CDMA for page plus.

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by markymark805 View Post
    Page Plus will take all blackberry ESN's now as long as its not a black listed verizon phone. ive been activating a ton of them lately and all types of models.

They have not put an offical "allowed" message out yet but if you call customer service, they will add the ESN for you, most wont give you programming instructions, but they wont stop you from putting it on. But still I would use a dealer rather then CS any day of the week.

I put about 15 Sprint 8530's onto Page Plus last week, with fully working internet with the BB browers and Pic messaging, using the Page plus service books

You will need to buy your SPC for the phone becuase most of the new ones have there memories blocked. I always use the service up top thru gurus and have never had a problem an they are really fast.

Once you get the SPC, you can use QPST or CDMA WS to get it all dialed in for PPC. There is a link on HoFo that is a great tutorial. if you can't find one on CDMA for page plus.

Hello there, I flash Blackberries to Metro PCS and I have all the packages I need for the MMS and Internet. Problem is I cant find the service books in the menu to alter them. Can you steer me in the right direction please?

Phone peddlar,

Before you do anything else on this site, please refer to the rules of the forum and you will see where it clearly states that thread hijacking is not permitted. If you would like to properly obtain help with your issue, please start a new thread in the proper section and one of us would be more than helpful. Thank you in advance for reviewing the rules and adhering to them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast