Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Here is how to put verizon iphone 4 into diagnostic mode

Quote Originally Posted by riscos View Post
    rich i tried all the steps still cant get the modem to com up pleas! help! or anybody thanx!!!
    read this thread completly,and pay particular attn. to the part about updating driver info,also check the other threads in this forum about com ports,bluetooth ect. you can go to computer ,you will see your iphone as a camera there, that is a good place to start.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    read this thread completly,and pay particular attn. to the part about updating driver info,also check the other threads in this forum about com ports,bluetooth ect. you can go to computer ,you will see your iphone as a camera there, that is a good place to start.

Re: Here is how to put verizon iphone 4 into diagnostic mode
    ok guy's,like i said all the drivers you will need are within the device its-self.

if it is not showing up,here what you need to do.(for windows 7) xp will be similar,but not the same.

we will want to get this device to show up as a mtp device,so,

open device manager,with the phone plugged,and all three dm modes enabled,scroll down on pc dev manager to the

last field,universal serial bus controllers,there you will see apple mobile device usb driver,right click that,select property's,then select driver tab,then select update driver, then select the option on the bottom,(browse my computer for software),then,let me pick option,there you will see

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

sorry about the line on the ss,i am in a hurry and dont have time to make another one.

select mtp usb device,then push the button on the lower right hand corner(next) to install,

this will get get it to show up as apple iphone portable device.

now we want to get it to show up as a modem, i gotta leave now so i will post more on the iphone as a modem later today or tomorrow.

if this helps you please hit the thanks buttons...

i think i did everything but this where am stuck dont no where to go next tried all kind of mix things but didnt work am not a noob to this! help please!!!!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    i have windows 7 64bit pc and leopard os pc

CDMA GURUS Booster

Quote Originally Posted by riscos View Post
    i have windows 7 64bit pc and leopard os pc
    i am not at all familier w/ loepard os, and 64 bit systems generally cause probs,as most everything until a short while ago was made to be used with xp,and the xp compatible os for win7 is 32/86 bit only.

so having said that,that may be part or all of your problem.everything you use as far as programs should be run in xp compatibility mode and run as administrator with 64 bit win7 or vista.

but i would'nt get to worked up about getting this phone as a modem because when you get to show up for now that will be as far as you get,for several reasons this phones rx-tx in-outs are not usable at least not yet. so while getting a com port is a step in the right direction it is the same kinda get past one problem and 2 others present themselves that are tougher than that which you just overcame.

See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

BANNED

just wanted to do the prl!

CDMA GURUS Booster

use the ota,it is simple.if you cant.move to where you are getting good signal and try again,sometimes it take 6 or 7 times to work, the phone has to switch at the last moment after you hit send to roaming for ota to work,and obviously your meid must be active.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast