Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Old Timer

Default Beware of who you trust on here

When I created this forum over a year ago it was my hope that this would become a family of sorts. All of us in the same boat and helping each other out.

It turns out that even as I preached trust nobody, I fell victim to an online scam. I totally trusted a member and he pretty much ripped me off. The stories get even better by the day.

I won't mention his name on here as I still have a code I go by as far as dropping names. But folks, don't give anything up until you get the money. Don't assume someone is honest and forthright just because they appear to be.

It may seem like I am venting, and it is because I am. This situation put me in a bad predicament. And the member on here I am dealing with doesn't seem to care as he is making money right now.

Please, do some research before you deal with someone on here or anywhere on the net. Don't rush things. Get a lawyer if you have to. You might have to pay him/her but it sure beats getting taken for everything.

BABY NEWB

Default Re: Beware of who you trust on here

Agree I also purchase a solution from somebody I knew from other forum and got burned. I wish there was away to make a poll/forum thats has solution for sale and have us rate them on dose it work, time to get it and support. Kinda like the feedback system on ebay. We would be able to post anonymous so the person posting can be honest without being afraid of having has hardware id cancel or being able to purchase from that person again.

Old Timer

I agree with that. I know there was a solution that a lot of people complained about several months back. I don't mind paying good money for something, but for crying out loud it should work. lol

um i think we can arrange that captain as for trusting ppl i just had a guy i kno around here be in league with a former good standing member of our forum and told him to be aware and stay away so he does not get a bad rep also smitty i promoted this to an article so even when someone first comes to this site they can read your post and kno even an admin can be schemed
    I am Dex's Lab of the Ohio Cricket Mafia
    Latest Exploit:
    Official Cricket TP2 and TP Rom from the Mafia
    Next Exploit:
    Palm Pixi Rom
    Quote:Pwnage is best served VIA USB Cable!!!!!!!!!

Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Dex View Post
    um i think we can arrange that captain as for trusting ppl i just had a guy i kno around here be in league with a former good standing member of our forum and told him to be aware and stay away so he does not get a bad rep also smitty i promoted this to an article so even when someone first comes to this site they can read your post and kno even an admin can be schemed
    Thanks Dex. So, you are saying that even Admins are dumbasses sometimes? lmao

Without naming names, can you say what happened? Did you give out a solution and now they are selling it? Stiff you on a solution? Buy something and it not work?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast