Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Verizon is sweeping accounts again

Quote Originally Posted by efrenhd View Post
    Does anyone know where i can get the guide to flash to 4g? please let me know the price since right now i am only able to flash 3g
    and i have some clients unhappy. i would like to have them flashed to 4g, so if anyone has any information please let me know. I would really
    appreciate it. i have also heard that you can flash with boost signal, how effective is this? can i reuse the hotspots of verizon with boost? And for this
    would my best option be to use an incognito phone? thank you before hand for your replies.
    Friend this guide you speak of is costing thousands of $ no one is just giving it, however soon we will have online flashing that can be done in one click if you wish to use it, it will be here -------> [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

CDMA GURUS Booster

Quote Originally Posted by Stevewildman View Post
    old 3 G Account. I enjoyed my 3 g on the ZTE MF975U and wish to upgrade to 4 G using this same Mifi.
    Rich is it possible to flash my MF976U to 4G? If so I will drop it in the mail to you ASAP.
    No not yet, I have not done any work on the zte's for 4g yet just novatel and some on sierra so far, I will get around to it before to long

See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

Newb

Thanks for the answer Rich, I ordered a 6620 for 4 G from your shop, Lacey already. I will get the ZTE flashed too when you have it down pat.
    BTW that ZTE kicked butt across the country east to west coast and all over, I had signed when others didn't.

Newb

I have an old 3G flashed phone that is still working just fine. It's been a beast, been using for probably 3 maybe 4 years now and cost has been like $1.75 per month. LOL!

I did experience the "hello...goodbye" but was able to add funds and the account remains fully operational to this day. It's still kicking guys. So I don't know about them actually going after flashed devices - it's probably more to do with the June 30 hard cutoff for new 3G activations which caused these other issues; and they aren't going to bother "fixing" any of it because 3G is about to permanently sunset in a pretty short order now. That said, I hope to get another 12-18 months from this old flashed beast before I have to permanently retire her. It's been the most reliable device I've ever owned (out of tens of MiFi boxes and other phones, as well as USB dongles) and has traveled with me from coast to coast and everywhere in-between.

I would definitely not recommend any one spend $ on 3G flashing service or device today of any kind - it's just not worth the time of day. But if you've still got an old working device you can keep operational for $5 or less a month...hell yeah. They'll have to shut the network down before I give it up.

CDMA GURUS Booster

I can flash it for you for 50 bucks, (to 3g)

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    I can flash it for you for 50 bucks, (to 3g)
    Is the 3g flash stable again, last email I got wasn’t sure if it would last or not?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast