Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Help please how can I get my original esn

Being a dealer myself, and the dealers I know all have the "ALL SALES ARE FINAL" mindset, unfortunate as it may be this is done to protect our stores most of the time but people also use this as a crutch to sell junk and various other "shady" items. If I were you, I would either buy your phones from a reputable dealer someone whom you can trust or go to a company owned retail corporate location. Sorry about your trouble you could always call the original service provider and check the history of the esn on the sticker and the phone, and call your service provider and do the same. Best of luck
    Retired

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Help please how can I get my original esn

wait guys, this sounds like a simple case of maybe the phone had some issue ,possibly charge port or maybe water damage or something and some one just replaced the mainboard,in which case the phone would display a different meid than the sticker. having said that when we swap mainboards we swap stickers as well,but if one is not available we make one,copying all the fcc and pertanent info. so the meid that is displayed on the screen is the only one that will work for activation,unless another is burned into the phone,which would be illegal,so dude just peel the sticker off copy the model number and the other info that is not specific to that phone,meaning the serial number is no longer valid but the model, fcc id,patents, ect are good take the meid (from of the screen) write it neatly on a new sticker and put it where the old one was,thats it. any thing else or any advise about reburning new esn's is telling him to participate in something that is highly illegal and an fcc violation, i mean since we dont know for sure if that is the original meid that was assigned to that mainboard. as far as both being bad esn from verizon, the first one was bad so the mainbaord was replaced and reactivated (which is legal) then when the customer left verizon they left a balance on there account behind also,hence the second esn being blacklisted and now comes up bad.but cricket doesnt care flash it and use it or sell it after you flash it and your good.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Well It was cheap for the kind of model, and usually you find good deals In stores like this.
    But of course, In case of problems, you wont find help with them.
    All rights guys, Im going to try first the mainboard suggestion, If that looks correct, problem solved I guess.
    If not I will to write the esn and make sure Its clear on cricket, thanks.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12