Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: How to unlock your EVO 4G with cdma workshop 2.7 cracked "TUTORIAl"

Can someone tell me about the "41 74 64 77 61 6F 70" what are those numbers for, i ask this because i just unlocked a friend's phone without sending that command and i wish to know if that would make a difference.

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by miranto View Post
    Can someone tell me about the "41 74 64 77 61 6F 70" what are those numbers for, i ask this because i just unlocked a friend's phone without sending that command and i wish to know if that would make a difference.
    Looks like this question didn't get an answer and I was wondering about that number string too. Then I have a question about HTC Sync. For my old HTC Apache, I still have Microsoft ActiveSync installed and it has all my contacts and stuff in it. Does anyone know if I'll get a conflict if I install HTC Sync and then plug in my EVO?

Newb

If I have QPST 366, will it do what I need to do or is cdma WS required. I downloaded WS but have not installed it. I guess I'm not anxious to see AVG freaking out but I already read that I can ignore the trojan warning.

I know you are anxious to get your phone working but you are going to mess your phone up if you dont slow down and read some first or get some help...

Quote Originally Posted by 2WebFeat View Post
    If I have QPST 366, will it do what I need to do or is cdma WS required. I downloaded WS but have not installed it. I guess I'm not anxious to see AVG freaking out but I already read that I can ignore the trojan warning.

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba View Post
    I know you are anxious to get your phone working but you are going to mess your phone up if you dont slow down and read some first or get some help...
    I am anxious, yes, but I'm also very careful. I don't gamble what I can't afford to lose. So reading is what I'm doing. Not everything I read is consistent. So I keep reading and hopefully get an answer to a question now and then.

Newb

Hi and thank you for the infor above. Just one Question where exactly do you put the 000000 (What tab or field .

Thanks

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast