Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: How to unlock your EVO 4G with cdma workshop 2.7 cracked "TUTORIAl"

I found a much easier and simpler way to reveal the carrier SPC/MSL code on just about any HTC Android phone. (i have used it personally on a HERO, ERIS and EVO) Go to a file sharing site like 4shared or filecrop.com and simply search for the file keywords "msl apk" . The results will list a little app called MSL.APK that you canet download from the file site and install on your HTC android. (phone must be rooted in order for this to work!) and when you click "FIND MSL" wHOLAA!! YOU GOT YOUR SPC'/MSL and you may use Workshop or QPST to read phone and write the 0's to default spc.

Newb

The MSL Reader app is actually for download in the marketplace and will work so long the EVO is rooted.

Newb

Honestly to unlock with CDMA workshop all you have to do is have your phone recognized go t the program slect your com port hit connect go to security and hit read and bam your SPC shows up and then you go ahead and click on SPC and hit Send and your done...

Newb

i have a question, Im kinda stuck :/ after the evo is connected to htc sync and i go to qpst, i only see 2 ports COM4 and COM5 and they both say no phone. and wont let me add any ports... what am i doing wrong. I have windows 7 by the way. Also, thanks in advance for any help

Newb

Anyone? I still haven't figured it out and I REALLY need the help

Newb

Yeah I cannot seem to add the correct port

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast